7.Cold Boss To Cute Partner

Let's begin......

"Still how much time you need Ms. Mathur,just taking your salaries on time are not the only work you have but you should be responsible towards the work for which you are paid. You just can't complete a a file? I don't want such irresponsible employee in my office. Get lost"he shouts at her dangerously.

And her legs shivered due to his shout.
Picking up the file Ragini walks out of her boss's cabin.
She sits on her desk.
Her office mate monalisa turned to her:again he scolded you?
Ragini nods. Tears welled up in her eyes and she wipes it quickly so that no one notice her.

Ragini Mathur, belongs to an upper middle class family. She is the only daughter. She have everything and need not to do the job. But with her self wish she wanted to be independent and do the deserving job for her qualification. And she ended with SK industries. Where she signed an 365 days contract and glad it was her 365th day and her contract ends this day with final roar of her boss Sanskar Kundra!

Ragini looks in her computer and makes up the file as fast as possible she had decided herself that before leaving she would place the file to him with her resignation.
It was not that he is reckless or cunning. He may be right at his place. It was that Ragini had lost the patience to listen his scoldings or he specially targets her for the difficult works!
She was angry and sad. It's the same as her dadi told her "the girl who had no idea of financial condition or how it is to earn the money.or don't know the value of sweats of hard is going to become independent you can't take a step without your dad"
And she proved it right because daily from home her dad itself drops her. She was not habituated with bus neither she has a habit of going alone anywhere!!
But still she is proud that she could somehow may be due to the contract she could complete one plus years in the office!

It was 7 in the evening...
Everyone left the office already except 2-3 staffs including Ragini.
Ragini closes the file completing it successfully.
She walks towards Sanskar's cabin and knocks.
She could listen his fierce voice:come in!!
She enters inside.
She had the file with the resignation letter.

She forwards the file to him.
He shifts his gaze to file from the computer.
And takes the file and checks it and nods:Good..and why do you wait for my scoldings when you can do it?
Ragini didn't reply she had the envelope.she unusually feared to give the resignation because he can get mad for anything.and once he starts nobody dares to speak to him.
He looks at her when he didn't get a reply:what?
He questioned her.
Ragini placed the envelope in front of him:I am really thankful that because of you i got to learn many things sir.but I quit!!!
She left from there without waiting for his reply.
He sees the resignation.
And keeps it aside and continues to work.

Next day....

Ragini was sitting in the swing after the breakfast.she could really feel relieved.like she felt she was out of the cage.
Surely her boss was perfectionist.she learnt many things and quite experienced too.but she always felt discouraged when he unnecessarily scolded her.everyday it had become his routine to pick her on some or other thing.or if it is any file or any tenders.he targets her first.like if there is no other employee in the office. She was also a human by the non-stop work and above that she have to listen his anger every day..
She never understood that when even the seniors also have break in the office but she didn't got one.she was all tired!
She never did such hard works for anything until she joined his office,if it was like her colleagues who had Half of the free time with half of the work monthly,though he is rude to them too but not as her.its not only her everyone in the office says the same.everyone have observed it because it's his constant dislike towards her.

Her father Shekhar sits beside her: what's the upcoming plan?i mean what further you gonna do?
Ragini:currently i have no plans papa..
Shekhar nods:then why don't you meet my friend's son?
Ragini looks at him from an years he was been asking to meet his friend's son for the marriage thing.but she didn't take sometime for that..
Ragini:okay dad i will meet him!
Shekhar smiles:then i will talk to my friend.
Ragini smiles a bit nods.

A's Glitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें