[ t w o ]

One day before the virus outbreak:

Aylin's p.o.v:

I lazily opened my eyes, what time is it... I looked out of the window. Birds chirped outside, the sun's warmth touching my morena(light brown) skin.

I smiled, It's a wonderful morning--I'm sure it is. I sat up looking at the portrait facing me.

It was a portrait of my me and my mom, A tear fell as I reminisce those days I laughed with her. It's her death anniversary... Paying her a visit would be respectful.

"Ok let's move" I said to myself trying to wake my feet up, The door rang startling my lazy state.

I sighed standing up, walking to my washroom to quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. That person can wait, I need to freshen up.

I watched the camera, Hmm it's just the delivery boy.

I opened the door greeting him with a warm smile, He smiled back nervously, His shirt drenched with sweat.

"Uh..do you wanna come in? You look...reeally--"

"Ah...Thank you but I just feel kinda sick--this will be my last delivery before my break" He said giving me the boquet of flowers I ordered online.

It was my mom's favorite... It's very uncommon in my place to find one.

"Thank you" I said signing the papers. He bowed down leaving.

I closed the doors sniffing the wonderful scent the flower gave off.

I placed the flowers gently on the table.

I went to the bathroom taking my clothes off, A day off work is wonderful...

One day before the virus outbreak:

Stell's p.o.v:

The sun's bright light woke us up, I groaned covering my eyes.

"It's time to wake up" Justin said, sitting up.

"What time is it?" I asked trying to open my eyes.

"8 am" Ken answered, walking to the comfort room.

The door unlocked making us glance, The staffs greeted us a goodmorning. We greeted back yawning.

"Are you guys hungry?"they asked, while ken walked out of the comfort room.

" Tinatanong pa ba yan (Is it a necessary question)" I said laughing. They chuckled.

"Just go down for breakfast, and btw if you guys want to swim by the pool It'll open at 10 am" They announced, we nodded while they closed the door.

"So let's go down?" Ken asked, He's not an early bird, The food must've woke him up.

"I want to eat, Who's coming?" Justin asked brushing his teeth, Josh sat up while sejun groaned burrying his face.

"Oi wake up" I said slapping sejun's back, He groaned once more.

"Mhm"

"I'm coming" I said while josh and I entered the washroom to brush and wash.

Josh's p.o.v:

We went down woahed by the place, It looks even better when we aren't half awake.

We took our food and sat in one of the tables.

"Chicken again?" Sejun asked, It was hard forcing him to wake up but eventually he got annoyed and woke up.

"ChicKen for Ken" Ken said smiling.

"You do know that's full of unhealthy fats right?" Justin said sitting down.

"Especially the skin" I added.

"Hotdog contains chemical" Ken spat back making sejun look at him.

Stell sat at the table with his sunglasses on. We raised our brows.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

He looked at me "uhm...a shirt and a pants?"

"I mean what's with the sunglasses?"

"Oh..." He removed his sunglasses showing a bruise.

"What happened?" Sejun asked

"I was pulling the matress accidentally punching myself" He said wearing the sunglasses again.

We bursted out laughing with his clumsiness. He sighed taking his food.

"So there's a pool" I started stabbing the meat with a fork.

"Ah yeah...It'll open at 10 so we have an hour to spare" Sejun added.

"Can we go out?" Ken asked finishing his drink.

"If we asked permission"

We glanced at the staff eating at the other table, We signaled Sejun to ask while he sighed.

Sejun's p.o.v:

"Anything for my boys" I said rolling my eyes. They smirked while I walked off heading towards the staff.

The staff glanced at me while I gave a gentle smile.

"Do you need anything sejun?" One of the staffs asked.

"We were just wondering if...we can go out the hotel?"

They loooked at each other.

"I bet you guys have already heard about the virus"

"We did but---"

"We can't risk it...But where would you guys like to go?"

...wait..where the hell do they wanna go...

"The mall?" I said unsure.

"Hmm ok but a staff will go with you guys"

I nodded heading back to our table.

"So how did it go?" Josh asked

"...we're in boys" They yelled drawing the other costumers attention. "Quiet... But a staff's coming with us"

They nodded.

"So...let's go!"

A/N:What a coincidence...I'm writing this when there's the corona virus;-;... Well Idk actually this isn't what I originally planned...but It sounds cool so let's continue XD.