As much as Minato was a good husband to his wife, he wasn't the best father to Naruto. The Uzumaki always came second in his life. If he had had a choice to pick between his wife and son, Kushina would've always won. 

Back then, Naruto loved coming to Konohagakure, just to be with his Godparents, who both loved him equally. They made sure to give him as much attention as possible and that was the reason why he would spend almost every summer with them.

Naruto was determined to never be like his father. He watched his father destroy himself by drinking his weight almost every night and he was certain he would never do this to his own child.

All that mattered now was his family.

His little family wasn't perfect but it didn't matter. The two additions to his family made his days brighter and more loving. He had learned how to be appreciated and loved by Hinata. She didn't need to say it to him, how she felt. He just knew by all the little things like squeezing out fresh orange juice instead of buying the packaged one. Or washing a shirt he accidentally left at her place, making it smell like her. Or telling him to drive safely and text her when he got home. 

He had noticed just how much he himself was doing for their relationship. It wasn't necessarily a romantic relationship, not an official one now at least, but just the fact that they've been able to leave their differences behind and co-parent their beautiful child. 

Things were finally looking up for both of them. They were learning to forgive one another, mainly Hinata, but it was still a very mature approach to their given situation.

Naruto was brought out of his thoughts when he felt his lover stir under his strong hold on her. She didn't try getting away from it though, rather nuzzled her way closer to his body. She wanted to be held closer, to feel the safety within his hold. Hinata hadn't felt this content with her life for the past few years. Sure, she had her family but still, she always felt as if she was alone in this world. 

She had been a single teenage mom. Her father didn't even try to hide the fact that she had brought shame onto their family by putting out before marriage and underage, as well. Hiashi would ignore his daughter as much as possible, even saying that he would never accept the illegitimate child as his grandson, or as a Hyuga in general. If it hadn't been for Neji and Hanabi, Hinata would've ended up on the streets at just 16, with a baby on the way.

The Hyuga family had been very conservative and traditional for hundreds of years. They had a giant fortune and business and didn't allow just anyone to enter their family. Most of their marriages were arranged to ensure only the higher class of their society would be a part of their prestige family. It was a lot like it was portrayed in the movie 'crazy rich asians'. 

Hinata had grown up in that circle and knew fully well the possibilities of being rejected by her family because of a teenage mistake. "What idiot doesn't wrap it before he taps it?" Neji had asked her back then. 

Her family then proceeded on trying to convince her of having an abortion, it had been mainly Hiashi and Neji that were trying to do that. Hanabi had been all aboard for becoming an aunt. Her little sister was the one that would hold her whilst she cried in her bedroom, after Hiashi had another outburst at dinner for disgracing the family name and image. 

Everything changed when Boruto was born, though. The cold hearted man fell in love with his first grandson on first sight. He spoiled him rotten and made sure to defend him and his daughter when a family member made an inappropriate comment on them.

Hinata's lavender eyes slowly opened to be met by sea blue ones that were looking into hers lovingly. She couldn't help but let a gentle smile show itself on her lips. The two young adults were absolutely smitten by each other and they could feel themselves fall deeper and deeper in love with one another. 

The Hyuga's hand reached to cover Naruto's, intertwining their fingers together. The blond man's lips were in a beautiful smile at that action, taking their hands to his lips, to kiss the back of her hand.

"You got better at this." Hinata murmured, hinting at his performance during intercourse. Naruto couldn't help it anymore and laughed out loud at her bluntness. 

"I did have a bit more practice since then. It's all worth it now that I actually know what and how to pleasure you more." He replied, winking at her. She couldn't hide the blush that soon coated her cheeks. 

"Well, at least you're being honest about it." One would think she would be angry but she knew that it was no use to be jealous of women that weren't around anymore and will never have him again.  Naruto was hers again and she wasn't going to let him slip away again. She cuddled her body closer to his, wanting to feel his warmth even more. They fit together like a perfect puzzle piece. Like they were meant to be.

It didn't matted that Naruto has had other sexual partners. Hinata wasn't about to pry in his past as only the future and present really mattered at this point.

After just lying in the bed for another hour or so, talking about anything in the world, yet nothing at the same time, but it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was that they were together once again, this time as adults who were able to have a mature relationship.

Boruto woke up at 9am, crawling into bed with his parents, thankfully finding them fully dressed instead of naked after Hinata suggested they get dressed. She walked around shorts and Naruto's shirt hanging loosely on her body, the length reaching her thighs. Naruto on the other hand just wore basketball shorts, not caring enough to put on a shirt. 

He carried his little bundle of joy around the beach in front of the summer home, listening to all the funny stories he had to tell, whilst Hinata was walking next to them, laughing at their conversation.

"I mean daddy, batman could just use kryptonite and superman will not even be as strong as me then." the toddler rambled after the hot topic: Batman vs Superman arose.

"You're right but that is only if batman gets close enough to use it. Superman could just fry him with his laser eyes from a distance and win the fight."

"Stop being unrealistic, daddy." Boruto dismissed the valid argument as if it didn't exist and continued rambling on and on about superheroes and which Robin was the best, it was Tim Drake.

Just as the pair of blonds and the Hyuga were returning to the beach house, a volleyball hit them. Naruto was quick to shield the toddler from it but it still managed to hit him in his forearm. It rolled away on the beach. Before he could look for who it belonged to, a girl ran up to him for it. She had pale lavender eyes and light blond hair that hung past her waist, which she hept tied at the end with a bow. "I'm so sorry for hitting you, sir- Naruto?" 

She stopped apologising as soon as she realised who she was talking to. Naruto's eyes widened when he took in her appearance and just who had thrown the ball at the pair. Hinata looked between the two blondes, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. She had never seen the girl before in her life.

"It's been a while, hasn't it, Naruto?" She said again, smiling cheekily at him. Hinata immediately noticed how she was trying to make her breasts appear bigger than they were whilst talking to him. 

"It sure has been, Shion." 

-

okay, don't hate me but i want to spice this story up a bit. I actually wanted to end it with this chapter with them being a acute and content family but let's include some drama ayyy.

I am so deeply sorry for not updating. I've been working a lot more than usual because of the whole situation. It doesn't really matter what my excuses are for the delayed update but i will try to update more. 

I am also finally going to release some chapters from Empathy and pre-write some more of them. Destructible is going to be taken down though as I have lost all motivation for that book. Not really an OC writer tbh.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and be prepared for more :)

-Bored Pumpkin (TopsTheTommo)