13.

"So...what do you guys think?"

Taehyung asks, observing his friends facial expression. Namjoon doesn't seems to have troubles taking in those information, neither does Hae Min. They're oddly calm, comparing to how Taehyung almost had a panic attack on his way home.

"Well, I don't think it's super crazy, considering you're telepathic and it only make sense when there's someone who...you know...is special so you can't read them. If you ask a romantic movies geek like me, then it is definitely destiny since he's the only you can't get into his head."

Hae Min shrugs, followed by Namjoon's nod. Taehyung blinks a few time. She has a point, that's for sure. But the destiny part? He couldn't really believe that. He isn't really a person who believes in "love at first sight" or "we are destined to be". It's just too unrealistic to him, even though he fell for a bartender at first glance.

"So you both think that he's my match?"

"Absolutely."

"Yup."

They both answered at the same time, making Taehyung face palm himself mentally.

"Think about it. What's the point if you dated someone you can read? You'd know everything they did and everything they will do. It's boring and very much predictable. Everyone has their significant other, maybe for you, it's him."

Namjoon smiles while intertwining his hand into Hae Min's. He always wanted what they had. Could it be? That the ordinary bartender was his one and only? That he can't read the other's mind for a reason? But then, he barely knew Hoseok. The two only exchanged small talks since Hoseok's gotta work non-stop.

He still wasn't convinced that Hoseok is his soulmate and such. He only saw Hoseok as a handsome man that he has a small crush on. He doesn't think he's gonna spend the rest of his life with Hoseok. It's the truth, they hardly know each other.

Hoseok is just a crush, right?