Frank DON and Mr. dee

It wasn't a nice rainy day, it was a bad sunny day! and everyone in fillit town hated it! but know one really cared because no one even knows what fillit town is or where it is. all they know is that 1+1=3 and rhinos would not make a great pet. Frank DON was walking through the neighbor hood but then began to run... but then he got tired and went to sleep. but woke up and started to walk again. Until he came across a man with brown hair,brown shoes,brown eyes,brown teeth,wait never mind he did not have brown teeth, they look more blackish then brown. But anyways Frank DON didn't like that man because he looked like a sales man. and Dave demings hated sale mans, which made george lucus hate sale mans,which made jonny crazyguy hate sale mans, which made Dave demings hate sandwiches, which somehow made Frank DON hate sale mans. so he walked over to him. "Whats Your Name!!!" asked Frank DON, why hellooooo there me old chap! said the guy who none of you know what his name is unless you read the full title of this book because then if your smart enough you might think his name is Mr. dee. why do you ask what my name is? said the mystery man. BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW!!! alright then... my name is... jim jim jimmy jim jim jimmyjim jim jim. "THAT'S ALL I ASKED!!! said Frank in a very meanly goodish way. and he walked away to have a cup of tea in a tree that was blue.

THE END

By:Chase Jackson

illistrator:there were no drawings an there never will be any drawings.

Frank DON and Mr. deeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara