pure bliss

WARNING 18+ ik y'all gonna break that rule or whatever just don't say I didn't warn Cha

Y/N Pov:
"Jump" his voice was deep and husky it was so commanding I couldn't say no . Without hesitation I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist as my arms snaked to his neck his arms lowered to my ass grabbing it as he walked to the VIP bedroom . Once we reached the room he slammed the door shut and locked it tight before throwing me on the bed . "Strip." His voice boomed and echoed around the four walls . "Why don't you help me , it's not good to let a girl do all the work you know~" I cooded , his dark eyes pierced my soul I lost my breath for a second , "do you want a punishment?!" He raised his voice no longer using the soft and calming voice I once knew . He sat on the bed and said in a dominating voice "sit" he said as he Pat his lap . Crawling over I sat down only to get flipped around instantly , he pulled down my outfit undressing me till I was only in my under gourmets , he pulled my underwear off , I could feel his stare on my ass " don't stare so much..." I mange to stutter as she took out his belt and tied my hands with it . "Your getting your punishment princess" his voice had a sinister sound in it as he slapped my ass continuously , I screamed and begged him to stop but he would just shove to fingers into my mouth muffling my screams . When he was done he caressed my ass placing warm and soft kisses all over it "sorry... But you won't be needing a this" without a second he ripped of my underwear and unclipped my bra with before throwing it to the ground . Pinning my hands above the bed as he free hands glided across my body as if choosing which spot to tackle first . His hand stopped as my stomach as a smirk appeared on his face , giving my stomach's wet licks and kisses leaving hickeys and love bites all over it , his hands venturing up towards my chest as he grabbed them and started playing with it , licking and sucking on to them like there was no tomorrow , his hands trailed down showing two finger inside me moving them in an inhuman paste . Attacking my lips with long and lustful kisses from time to time . Pulling my legs up on his shoulders I felt his face closing in on my pussy ,his warm breath tickling them ,pulling his face closer he ate me out , his tongue traveling all over the place eating me out sweet kisses were placed everywhere , I was tired worn out , panting as if I just ran all around the world . As he took off his boxers all I could do was gasp at the sight , it was twice as big as anyone's I saw . "Hold on tight princess" he said lustfully as he slammed into me I couldn't do anything but scream at the huge thing inside of me , after taking time to adjust he started slamming into me my hands grabbed and played with his hair as he sat Mr up , moans were music to his ears as he pulled me closer and sucked on my neck finding my sweet spot while slamming into me . "I-i wh-ats yo-ur n-name" I whispered between moans " Aizawa but for tonight your calling me daddy" he said as he licked my ears whispering sweet nothings to me .