Party till we fall

Chug!Chug!Chug! The UA teachers were at a bar uncover ,it was filled with villains and unholy people. "Aizawa look at those hot chicks on the stage" Mic said with a hint of lust in his voice . " Damn you I told you to say my code name if we get caught were dead" The long hair man hissed in a whispers trying to draw as little attention to them self ,but he couldn't lie ,she was fine , her Ash brown hair dragged down to her waist , the way her skin glowed under the light , and her teal eyes sparkled with lust , her curves were obvious from the right suit she wore that wrapped around her body perfectly and that ass , that damn ass. Unknowingly he licked his lips as he looked at the blond man " just get your part of the mission done  I'm going to the washroom" he said calmly was he walked to the washroom only to make a quick tight turn and head towards and woman.

Y/N Pov:
I knew he was watching , I wanted him to watch me , all his attention on me as I swayed my hips to the beat of the music , as I ran my hands down my body I knew the outfit hugged my curves I knew it all to well . Seeing him walk over to my direction made me lick my lips , I wanted to walk over to him and ask him for a good time but I couldn't I wanted him to make the first move I wanted to be in control .

3 person Pov:
She hopped off the stage once she saw him coming towards her , unknowingly he followed not knowing she was leading them away from the crowd , he chased her like a blind man following the only sound he could hear .

She stopped.

Making a quick turn into a smaller room for VIP services , she could see him follow like a lost puppy she loved it . He ran to her , grabbing her arm and twirling her to make sure she was facing him , she closed the gap between them Sher moved her leg up and down slowly she could feel his little friend jolt up and she loved it . It wasn't long before the turn around again moving her hips to the beat knowing the monster that was growing in his pants . "Hey little lady~why not ditch the fellow and follow me " a older man walked up to them waving a stack of money in his hands . Before she could reply she left strong reassuring arms wrap around her torsos and a growl coming from behind "Fuck off old man she's mine" his rough voice turned the girl on even more ,his grip tightening on the girls small frame . The old man yelped and ran away as fast as his legs could carry him. The male leaned forward as he gently played with her hair licking and leaving love marks on her ears "let's take this to the bed shall we sweet heart" The girl chuckled " as you please"