BruAbba time boyyyysss (Day 5)

Prompts (Day 5): Afterlife, flowers, or sunset

!SPOILERS!

----------

Abbacchio always had a feeling he was going to die young and stupid. There was a time when he considered dying even younger then he had-

Until Buccellati came along. 

He truly had found love for the first time. He'd finally met someone who cared for him, someone who actually wanted to be along his side.

And then he had to go and die before he could say anything. 

Flowers softly encased his cold body,

Buccellati storming away,

Narancia crying on the ground. 

But for once the cold-hearted man felt at peace like he'd finally figured out the puzzle that was life.

And he was okay with that. 

Abbacchio watched as the setting sun illuminated his eternal resting spot. He'd always been told that heaven was eternal paradise, and they must have been right. 

He watched the sunset over the scenic horizon of Rome. 

He watched as Narancia did his best. Abbacchio was so very proud of him, he'd done everything just right and told him so as soon as he joined him at the horizon line stretching his arms open wide for a comforting hug. 

And finally, he watched as Bruno joined him. A jubilant display of gold and heavenly dashes of white streaked through the sky as Bruno made his way too him. Meeting him all too soon. 

Abbacchio wrapped his arms around the black-haired man's waist, tears freely streaking his cheeks as he clutched onto Buccellati harder. 

"You..." He laughed. 

"Joined me a lot sooner then I thought you would..."

Bruno grabbed his face with both of his hands, gently caressing away Abbacchio tears as he smiled. 

"I love you so, so, much Leone." He gasped pulling Abbacchio into a kiss. 

Everything came rushing to Leone all at once. He felt every single gust of wind against his ethereal body, he could smell the ocean from the clouds, the way Buccellati tasted like cinnamon and caramel. This sensation was nothing like he'd never experienced before. 

now, this was paradise. 

Abbacchio was the first to pull away, leaning into Bruno's palm and delicately kissing the inside. 

"I love you too."

---------

I currently hold the record of the shortest chapter in existence. 

Anyways I'm thinking of making my High School AU into a book, I also have a lot of ideas for an SBR High School AU (I love me some high school AU's) so like, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, idk.