𝟏𝟓 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧

Începe de la început

The Commander's eyes drifts upon me, while many questions overwhelmed my mind. What was I meant to do? I can't think the horrible and twisted fates of my last two comrades......and Levi has always been apart of it for a long time. I couldn't imagine him leaving my group, but then again......Erwin always has a bone to pick with me.

"That will be things we shall discuss later, right now you must head to the gates of Trost," dodging the question, my feet wouldn't budge from my spot.

"Commander Erwin.......I will try my best," I saluted him, seeing a blunt gaze from his own.

Levi sighed heavily before latching his hand around my wrist, tugging me back almost losing my balance backwards. Without another word, Levi understood the heavy tension that settles between the Commander and I. He knew what to do, to ease the tension continuing to pull me outside to the streets to collect our horses on the side.

"I see what you mean," he muttered, while adjusting the reigns before hoisting himself upon his dark brown mare. "But.......all you can really do is follow orders......tch, still........he's still acting like a bastard."

A smile stifled behind my pursed lips, before allowing a small grin rest upon my face.

"You can't put it better than that," I agreed with him, hoisting my body up swinging my leg over allowing that leverage to grip on tight. Straightening myself more upright, we both exchange stern glances before heading off to the gates.

*

(Present.....:)

"Ten metre titan!"

"Wait, three more titans to the rear!!!'

"Wait! More titans are rushing this way!!!!"

My eyes dart around hearing multiple smoke flares clouding the sky, with several black and blue already. The heavy and thunderous footsteps continues to bound their way around, while our horses continued straight ahead trying to pinpoint a titan to take down.

"It's an ambush!!!!!!"

Gathering from a few squads not far from my own, blood curdling cries echoed in the distance. Bones crushing, and the screams echoing down the valley. The wind pounds against my ears, while trying to stay focused on our main objective.

"Draw blades!" I instruct my team, wth Lena, Renji and Levi gladly listening to my instructions.

Grazing against each other, the sound grinds heavily before they activate their ODM gear. Propping myself upon my horse on two feet, I activate my ODM gear flying towards a few near the giant forest. Raising my hands I roar out, feeling rage sinking back into my withered heart. Blades slicing through the thick flesh, wth blood tainting the air for a moment before the beast hits the ground heavily.

Inhale sharply I activate my grappling hook backwards, before doing a flip to sharply attack the next titan that crept behind. Raising my body higher, I soon got that momentum before taking my strike with the fastest slice I could thrust against it. Hearing the sounds of my team doing their part, we continue to take down as many as we could.

Time took it's course, allowing us to minimise the beasts. Yet our blades were completely ran out, with the oncoming enemy.

"Renji!!!!!!" I hear Lena cry out, only to see her body slammed into the ground harshly. My head snaps in the direction of her cries, alerting me to notice he wasn't near me. Levi on the other was just finishing up another kill, but his blades were at the brink on being shattered.

Shallow and laboured breaths leave my lips, while my eyes frantically search for my brother.

"W-Where did he--"