10

I wake up the next morning to noise downstairs. I rub my eyes and go downstairs.

"Be quieter." I tell Carl and Debbie who are playing a game on a Xbox. "When did we get that?" I ask.

"Steve bought it." Debbie says. I go into the kitchen and get a glass of water to take my meds with.

Dom comes downstairs and grabs me by the waist pulling me into kiss him. "Ew you guys are nasty." Carl says.

"You clearly haven't heard all the sex we have when you're asleep. Or the sex we have on your bed." I tickle him and he gags. "I'm kissing, asshole." I go to the door and grab the stack of mail on the floor.

"Are you going to go to the party for school tonight?" Debbie asks.

"I told you I would. I'll be there." I tell her sitting on the couch.

"Alright. We gotta get ready in a hour. Will you do the braid thing with my hair?" She asks. I nod.

"We'll be upstairs." I tell them grabbing Dom's hand and going into the bathroom.

"Oh so we're doing shower sex with siblings home now?" He asks grabbing my hips.

"It's just Debbie and Carl." I say turning the water on and taking my clothes off. We get in and the water is still a bit warm.

When the water gets too cold I call it quits and get out. I put the towel around me and hand Dom the other one as I dry off.

I put clothes on and walk into my room. Dom sits down on the bed as I put makeup on.

"Eat my ass!" I hear Debbie yell from downstairs.

"Debbie! Go get ready!" I yell at her. I hear the remote fall onto the ground and her go upstairs.

I put my hair up in a bun and open the door to go get Debbie.

Her hair takes about twenty minutes and after that we're ready to go. "Don't burn the house down little man, ight? There's pizza in the fridge." I tell Carl.

"Alright. When will you be home?" He asks.

"Shouldn't be too late." I tell him as we leave.

Vontay is standing outside smoking a cigarette. "Can I ride with you guys? Told Fiona I'd help out." He says.

"The hell she catch you doing that you sucking up so bad?" I ask.

"Caught me on some fuck shit." He says putting it out. He gets in the back with Debbie and vibes to the music with us.

We pull up and I see Fiona. She's standing with Jasmine. "Have you heard from Steve?" She asks. I shake my head. "He was supposed to have been here by now."

"He's probably just late. Don't worry about it." I look at Debbie who is wanting to run inside. "Go have fun. Best not let any of them little boys touch on you." She makes a gagging noise and runs off.

We go inside and I just stand there for a while with Dom. "So who's that Vontay dude?" He asks.

"He's Kev's brother. We're friends kind of. He's pretty cool once you get to know him." I say taking a drink of punch. "This stuff tastes like ass."

Dom laughs and kisses my forehead. Fiona is walking with Jasmine. I see her stop when her phone rings. Her face says something isn't good.

I run over and grab her arm. "Lip and Ian just got arrested." She says.

I go find Debbie and Dom drives us to the station.

Lip may be charged as an adult with grand theft auto and Ian may be lucky to get off since it's his first offense.