England knew the Frenchman must be enjoying finally getting to hear his desperate moans as he had been rendered unable to quiet them any longer, the tears eventually dripped down his cheeks as the fucking he was enduring was just so much he couldn't understand how one man could make him feel like this. He was utterly oblivious to his husband's thoughts and desires for later tonight, his mind was clouded with pleasure as he drew nearer to the edge, although he soon began to hear the Frenchman whispering in his deep sexy voice dirty ideas for later, having exposed his ideas to him. He grew even more aroused if possible at the thoughts of such occurring, how could he not? They were so lewd and hot, he nodded after he finished. "Y-Yes, I want that, please~ oh god please~~" He responded, his voice having an eagerness as he now had a general idea of what to look forward to for after their dinner and show, the hotel room would be their sexual salvation where their deepest desires would come alive. The thoughts of each event the Frenchman had shed light on grew so enticing, he wanted to feel everything he described, although a gentleman at heart when with his husband he felt like such a slut despite only lusting one man. He didn't care though, to be known as a slut to himself was fine, he embraced such a name so long as he got to endure the love his husband put him through.

I see your tears fall down your cheek, this excited me even more in a twist way, it was so hot, to think that you tears are from the pleasure I'm giving you. I kissed your cheek gently, in a soft a loving manor. My heart was warmed seeing you look so cute and vulnerable. I move your hands to your side and wrap my arms around you tightly, keeping your arms by your side so you down cover your mouth again. I kept thrusting into you,grinding my cock against your good spot, adding pressure and friction against your prostate. "Mmm... so you wanna be fucked everywhere all the time huh?~" I smirk and kiss at your neck "tell me~ did you like sucking and milking my cock?~ and taking it inside you so deep and rough even though your holes still getting used to it?~" I nibble on your neck lightly "have you become addicted to my cock?~" I say before I suck on the skin on your neck again "mm... cause I'm addicted to you now..." I whisper as I kept stuffing your ass with my cock, changing the motion to intense grinding against your spot, with you clenching around me so tightly from the sensitivity of my cock grinding against your prostate.

England felt his husband kiss his cheek gently in such a loving manner amidst all this lustful pleasure, he adored such a gesture. Soon his arms were moved to his side before the Frenchman's arms wrapped around him tightly keeping him from covering his mouth once more. The thrusts never let up, they were relentless, the grinding against his good spot, having so much pressure and friction against his prostate made him feel like he was going to go mindless from the pleasure if the Frenchman attacked his prostate any longer. Soon enough he began hearing such dirty talk being spoken against his neck while his husband kisses or nibbled at it, even sucking on the skin, he loved France beyond belief, "Y-Yes I do..~" He began responding to every thing he was saying, "mhm I loved it..~ yes, I wanted it inside me for so long~" He spoke, trying not to moan as the Frenchman's hips never stopped during this, "Y.. Yes~! I'll always crave it, every waking moment I'll want it inside me..~!" It was clear he was addicted to his husband, addicted to his body, his cock, the pleasure he gave him and all the feelings he put him through. He couldn't help or control his body as it clenched around his husband from the sensitivity of his cock grinding against his prostate, he really was on the edge and knew he was going to cum as his body couldn't take keeping it in any longer. "I~ ahh oh France I.. I! I'm gonna- cum~!" He tried his best to warn his husband as he then came, he moaned loudly as his body tightened on the French cock buried inside his ass, he trembled a bit from such a pleasurable experience.

I bite my lip hearing your responses "you're so lewd Britain~..." I kiss the back of your neck as I kept thrusting "I love it~..." hearing that you're craving my cock inside you, and that you loving sucking on it too, sent me over the edge. As you were cumming I began releasing inside you, thrusting as I ejaculated inside you again, fucking it inside you as we both came. I could feel my hot cum moving inside you as I kept shooting it in deep inside and fucking it deeper. I pant lightly as I looked at you and then down at your ass, full of cum. I kept you in my arms, lightly kissing at your neck after we'd cum together. I kiss up your cheek before gently moving back to look at where we connected. I bite my lip as my cock was covered in cum and your ass was filled by it... some of it dripping out as I slowly pulled my cock out of your hole. I bite my lip looking down at my cum covered cock then look at you "mm...can you clean my cock for me Britain?~" I say in a soft voice gently holding your face in my hand. I lightly press my lips against yours, almost just brushing our lips against eachother as I looked at you "...with your mouth..."I say before licking along your upper lip lightly before sliding it between your lips to kiss you deeply but so very slowly.