Chapter 2 

liyah pov:
i finally arrived to khia house and she was sitting outside on the poarch waiting for me. i parked on the side of the road and walk up to her..

"bestie you is fine" khia says to me as she pulls out her phone and record me on snapchat, girl i try i try as we bust out laughing, i sit beside her in the chair and we chop it up, "i should invite jay" khia says to me as she pulls out her phone to text him, jay is our other best friend but every since he got with this girl niya he really hasn't been paying attention to us ..

niyah/17

"girl he texted back !!" khia said to me, "he said he'll come through in 10", that's surprising he must not be boo'd up with niyah i say to khia, "somebody seems jelly

"girl he texted back !!" khia said to me, "he said he'll come through in 10", that's surprising he must not be boo'd up with niyah i say to khia, "somebody seems jelly..." khia says to me, i look at khia with a straight face, girl please me and jay only kissed and that's only because we were high

(i know i mentioned me and jay are best friends but one night we accidentally kissed nothing more nothing less)
as me and khia was talking about the situation with jay, i get a text from gilley.

big bro🖤: aye sis ?
me: whattup ?
big bro🖤: well excuse me then nigga lol but nah me and Chris throwing a party this weekend and you should tell your lil friends about it.
me: ouuu so that means i'm invited 🥳
big bro🖤: yeah yeah, only because you finna be in the 12th grade and we need more faces to the party
me: okay gotcha, i'll let khia know and we'll get it around
big bro🖤: say less.

khia girl gilley texted me, him and Chris throwing a party this weekend and we invited and he asked us to get the word around, "great cause I got this outfit I been dying to wear" khia says to me, as we were talking about what we where gonna wear jay walks up to us "waddup pretty ladies" he says, "yooo jay long time no talk"khia says, wassup i reply back

"that dry ass shit can I get a "OMG JAY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" he said tryna impersonate my voice, I looked at khia got up out my seat, walked up to jay and said "OMG JAY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH", while hugging him "ahh that's more like it"he said smiling. shutup I say laughing as I hit him in the chest, so jay i say to him, gilley throwing this party and wants us to invite people so, you should tell your lil friends.

"aight let's walk to the corner store, I know a lot of people up here" jay says, "ok cool" khia said, we all started to walk around the corner store, khia stays right behind it, as we walk up, I see these group of people, they'll look great for the party I say to khia and jay, "oh yeah I know him" jay looked at us and said" that's August, the other people must be people he cool with" jay says. all three of us walk up to him.

august pov:
i'm juss sitting here coolin with my patnas and i see my homie jay walk up, he got these two girls with him.. one brownskin and the other lighter but, i'm looking at the lighter one the most..

"yoo aug wassup" jay says to me, yoo waddup li nigga what you doing outcha here.. "nothing much chillin with my friends", jay says looking back at the two girls he was with, i see, they must be shy they ain't gone talk, "oh no i'm not shy, i'm khia" khia said with a smile, and you lil bit what's your name I say to the lighter one, "liyah.. my name liyah" she said, she said it in a lil voice I thought was cute, well liyah and khia i'm August nice to meet y'all, i looked at liyah while saying it, I smiled at her and she smiled back..

so I begin to say, what yall need ?, "oh we came over here to let you know that liyah brother and his friend throwing a big house party, and told us to invite people", so it's gone be at miss liyah house, I says looking up at her, she quickly looked down at her feet, why is she so shy I thought, I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard her friend say "yup, so is y'all coming or not" damn lol I says, yeah will come through

I guess I'll see y'all this weekend, bye y'all, I bite my lips at liyah as she walks off with khia and jay, before they get too far I call jay back, aye man that liyah girl, jay started laughing and said "sorry aug but she 17 and her brother don't play that shit" damn aight, I guess I'll catch you at the party then, "aight man" jay says as he tries to run and catch up with liyah and khia,but as he walks off I say to myself .. "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number" .. right ?