tsukasa lobe his borther very very much

"AMAAAANNNNNNEEEE" scream tsukasa as he jolts toward his brother. Tsukasa tries to give hanako a bigggg kissy wissy but hanako dodges and tsukasa ends up upside down in pile of poop.

"AMANE AMANE AMANE AMANE AMANE AMANE AMANE AMANE AMANE AMANE AMANE," says tsukasa, " I love you."

"K" says the hanako of the stinky poop bathrooms.

"Amane I love you soooooooooooo much!!!!! I brought youre FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said tsukasa. He pilled out a platter of fresh home baked donuts.

"DONUTS?!?!?!?!" Screamed amane. He pushed tsukasa out of way into a concrete wall splatter his head. He grabbed the donuts and started eating them all ravenously disgusting with lots of slobber and wet food pooling from his mouth grunting burping farting spiting up the donuts and eating the spit up donut licking the floor just eating like a disgusting filthy shit covered pig. 

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you like my donuts amane?" Ask tsukasa.

"Mphmognfkdkd" says hanako with donuts in mouth.

"Can I have a kissy wissy," asks tsukasa "with tongue?" 

Hanako is like "gross you gay?" 

Hanako throws up all the donurs and eats the thrown up donuts. Hanako suddenly goes on a donut rage and starts ravaging the city eating all the donuts.

"Amane stop," said tsukasa, "you will destroy the world"

"Fuck the world fuck this planet I love xxxtencion" says amane while scarfing every donut down. 

Everyone died because amane ate too way too many donuts. Tsukasa makes out with his pillow pretending its amane. Everyone is happy.