Chapter 12 (Horror movie)

Start from the beginning

However, the movie took a dreadful turn, it became a murder movie. Oh, I guess no one knows about my weaknesses, I really don't like horror or murder movie. I guess I am too late because I forgot to inform them. I was slightly trembling in the cinema while everyone was eating their pop corn and enjoying the movie like nothing is going on.

"Mrs Lam, I don't like murder movie" I cringed on to Mrs Lam

"Oh dear, listen Bodie, Just cover the blanket over you, I will tell you when the horror scene is over" Mrs Lam sweet words seems to work.

"Ok, let me know when the horror scene is over, ok" I smile and decide to play a game on my phone inside the blanket. I quite enjoy it as it I remember playing computer games inside my blanket when I was young so that I can play longer even though it was verboten because of my strict father.

However, only after a few minutes, my phone battery went flat. I was actually quite annoyed.

I grab Mrs Lam hand and she reply

"Gosh, the scene is so long, maybe I go get you some warm milk to calm you down" Mrs Lam told me sweetly.

'Ok" that sounds like a good idea. I felt an empty space beside me, like the warm of a human has gone and I am still sitting with the blanket above my head and trembling over some scene that could makes me scream my lungs out.

Then, I felt the presence of a human warm again. I was so pleased. I stretch out my trembling hand.

"Mrs Lam, is the scene over yet" I asked, but there was no respond. So, I stretched my hand further to touch the person next to me because it is quite bored being inside the blanket for so long.

I feel the face of the person and down to the neck, but it seems like it is a bit thinner than Mrs Lam. NO, a lot thinner, Someone with a strong grip, caught hold of my wondering hand.

I lifted the cover of my blanket, just enough to pop my head up.

To my dismay, Mrs Lam has been replaced by Xiao Zan. And he is now holding my hand.

"What are you trying to do" Xiao Zan asks me

"Huh...I...I.." before I could speak

"You could ignite a fire, you know" Xiao Zan who is still holding my hand spoke

"With those smooth hands" He took my hand and began to put one of my fingers into his mouth.

"Heyy...., what are you doing?" I protested

"I haven't had enough" Xiao Zan said

"huh, of what?"

"Those delicious food" Xiao Zan breathing seems slightly heavier now.

"We are done with CHC, my fingers not food, give it back to me" I was trying to pull my hand out but his hand was strong and the grip tighten

"Bodie, you don't know how much...." Xiao Zan

"Shhh..., give me back my fingers or you will taste my fist instead". I spoke softly as I think we might disturb others watching the movie. My head was only looking at his face because the screen of the movie emit some light on his face. While my fingers were in his mouth. I felt tinkling sensation in my belly. I don't know what it is but I felt uneasy. My heart seems to beat haphazardly now. I only saw the side of his face. He is seriously gorgeous and stunning. My mind wonder to Miss Ziyi, of course she was smitten by him, who wouldn't seriously. WAIT!!!!, or course not me RIGHT. RIGHT.

I got muddled by what I am feeling now. It sends me into state of bewilderment. I often knows what I wanted. I am also good at most because I put in a lot of effort into it. What is going on here. This man is going to be the death of me. He is giving me unnecessary headaches. I got so pissed off by him now, I just totally took off my blanket and decided to challenge him again.

What I didn't expect was when I pulled the blanket off my head and I turned my head towards the light of the screen, the scene in front of me was a woman holding a blood soaked knife. My body just tremble non-stop.

"AHHHHHH..."I scream like there is no tomorrow and just jumped onto the Xiao Zan's lap as he is the only one beside me. Somehow, those people that are on my left have move themselves to the back of the cinema. I practically sit on his lap with my legs entangling around his waist and my hands just hold on to his neck. I nuzzle my whole face into the crock of his neck with trembling fear. I could only manage my voice saying

"Please, take me out.., please I don't want to watch anymore, please....help... me". I really don't have time to care who it is. My fear has overwhelmed me. I began to feel my legs already gone weak. I am still cringing to him like a koala bear and simply refused to let go. Everything seems fussy now. My mind, soul and body and all the functioning were all working against me.

Xiao Zan then scoop me up like I am a frightened child and left the cinema while the others were still watching the movie but I could hear all the

"Ah, wa, wow" sounds like they were all surprised. That doesn't seems to bother me, all I wanted now is to get out of that scary and creepy movie.

When I am in this situation, I usually seek my mother's warm, so I naturally cringed tightly to Xiao Zan. I began to inhale his calming scent and I don't know why, it is more than calm that the scent is evocating, a sensation begins to tickle me.

"Bodie, are you ok, you are still trembling" Xiao Zan voice seems worry.

"Mn" I reply. I couldn't say more, I just want to jump into my bed and try to calm myself off.

My room door was open, Xiao Zan placed me on my bed. I was still trembling but I just hug my blanket tight hoping that it somehow can protect me from the fright.

"Can.. you... pass... me.. the... sleeping pill." I plead and ask. Xiao Zan passed me the tablet and a glass of water and he looks at me with intensity. His glazing eyes were black and dark was actually breathtaking as I now begins to notice it. I look away and he suddenly held my hand and stoke it softly.

"Do you want me to accompany you, it is ok you know" I don't know how to answer that, at this moment, I do crave for human touch as being alone is just too scary, but I don't want it to be him because what would it looks like with him being attached to someone. WAIT!!!! My mind is too confuse, even if he is attached, it has nothing to do with me.

I shake my head gently and without grasping what is happening, my tears duct were working and there were tears rolling down my face. I also begins to feel my eyes heavy but I sense that the mattress beside me has been caved in by someone and I was being brought into a cuddle.

I thought I heard Xiao Zan saying something but my mind was already in the dreamland.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a bit boring....

Will try harder next chapter