henry chuckled, "absolutely babe!" both patrick and ted's face darkened, but neither commented as eveline went back to being her bubbly self, soon being interrupted by greta who seemed to make up her mind,

"no! we can walk by ourselves!" greta crossed her arms as to finalize her decision, eveline's smile instantly dropping.

"but-" eveline stuttered, looking between the truck and greta, "pleeeaaassseee?" greta made the mistake of looking at eveline, who, as always, looked so impossibly innocent that it felt like denying candy from a baby, but this was the bowers gang.

"no."

henry laughed from the truck, "c'mon keene! don't be such a fucking buzzkill!" greta scowled,

"is there even room in that piece of shit for all of us?"

victor laughed, "nope!"

"please greta?" eveline begged, "they're actually super fun!"

greta was about to say no again.

"yeah cmon grets, come hang with us?" greta looked at the source of the deep voice, ted had given her a nickname! holy shit holy shit holy shit

"well ok then, let's go." greta rolled her eyes, nonchalant as if her heart was beating out of her chest.

"yes yes yes yes!" eveline chanted as all of them piled into the car.

it was belch in driver's seat, henry in passenger, in the back was patrick, ted and victor (in that order), both greta and eveline sitting on either one of ted's legs, ted not trusting eveline on anyone else's and greta refused to sit anywhere but with ted.

greta was well aware that ted only talked to her because he wanted his sister to come with, but man his hand was on her waist and her ass were on his leg and he was fucking attractive! it wasn't her fault her mind wandered!

once they got to school, the boys helped the girls out and they went their separate ways, greta too flustered to even question why her friend was so friendly to the bastards.

his hand was on her waist!

the day had gone by quickly, soon enough it was lunch, eveline had sat with greta and her friends ava and mackenzie as usual. they talked about all stuff until mackenzie brought up eveline's room.

"how'd you decorate it? i mean you guys are like crazy rich so it must be awesome," eveline laughed but honestly, she hadn't unpacked anything yet,

ava gasped "omg i would love to makeover my room! i have the exact same pink wallpaper, the exact same baby stickers, basically all that's changed is my bed!"

"don't be so dramatic, your parents actually let you buy thongs!" all the girls giggled with greta's words except eveline.

"thongs?"

ava rolled her eyes, "you really are too stupid, evie! no offense!" eveline couldn't help but feel a bit of offense but didn't comment, "thongs are these really sexy underwear, they're really thin around the ass so it really shapes it!"

mackenzie laughed, "omg you whore!"

"it does!!"

"wait the underwear that goes in?" eveline tilted her head but smiled when they nodded, "oh! i have those! steven didn't want to buy me underwear so he just got one of the ladies to help me! she said to wear them with skirts and shorts, that's why im wearing one right now!"

greta raised her eyebrow, "wait really?"

"yeah!"

ava gasped again, "that's so cool! i had to beg my mum to get them for ages!"