Chapter 32: Brake out!

Start from the beginning

"I was thinking about braking a window, that seems good enough." He said and walked around the building. We checked each window, looking for a room with no one inside.

Once we found one, Kacchan pulled out a pen with a sharp point at the end and jabbed it at the glass. The glass shattered into tiny pieces and they quickly stepped into the room.

"Did you hear that?" A voice said from behind the door. I looked at Kacchan as I panicked.

"Hide!" He mouthed to me. I nodded and hid behind a curtain. I was small enough so it was like I wasn't even there!

I heard the door of the room open and then one of the guys started to panic about the broken glass before a few noises,that sounded like fighting sound effects in a movies, happened. And then silence.

I stuck my head out slightly and saw Kacchan standing by the door looking out the door that was opened slightly.

"Alright nerd, lets go." He said and I followed close behind. We moved quietly, trying not to get caught, and then stopped when we saw a hall with about five guards.

"Do you think they're in there?" I whispered and pointed the door at the end of the hall. He only shrugged at me and started to move back a bit.

"I'll make a distraction, you go figure out what's in there." My eyes widened but I nodded anyways. Kacchan ran off and I stayed hidden till the guards all left.

I heard the sound of glass shattering, loudly, and the guards raced to go see what was going on.

"Idiot's," I said to myself as I walked towards the door. "You didn't even leave a guard."

I jiggled the handle, to discover it was locked. Great, I looked around for something to knock the door open and I saw something shinning on a window seal.

They can't be that stupid!

I went to it and picked up a key. I turned to the door to try and unlock it, and it worked.

Apparently they are!

I opened the door to see dark stairs leading deep down underneath the house. I quickly moved down and turned on the flashlight on my phone. As I got towards the bottom of stairs there was a little bit of light shining from one broken light bulb.

The room was filled with cages and cells and none of them looked very sanitary, especially the ones that have dried blood in them. I gulped down my fear and continue moving into the large room. I heard some sniffles up ahead and tried to follow those, but then I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

Holy narks! I thought to myself. Hide! Hide! Hide!

I saw an open cage with a bed and I quickly rolled underneath the bed, only to be meet with a decaying rat next to my face. I placed a hand over my mouth to keep from vomiting everywhere and turned away to look at whoever was coming in. I watched as two sets of feet walked pass, but I still waited for them to walk pass again.

"Let me go!" I hear Uraraka yell out. My heart stopped beating for a moment at the sound of her horsed screams.

"Where are you taking her?" Kiri yelled out. "Let her go!" I watched from below as Urarka and Kiri screamed over each other and the previous feet were joined by another pair being dragged behind. As soon as I heard them go up the stairs I rolled out and raced over to where I heard Kiri.

"Kiri!" I yelled out and he raced over to the bars.

"Midoriya? How did you get in here? They took Uraraka!" He said frantically. I looked at him as I saw him covered in dirt and blood. Over all he just looked so broken.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"A story for another time, now get me out of here before something happens to Uraraka!" I pulled on the bars and Kiri looked at me like I was stupid.

"Well, what can I do?" I asked him and he groaned.

"I'm going die here." He whispered.

I heard people coming down the stairs again and I quickly looked around for another open cell to hide in.

"Deku?" I heard a whisper yell. I sighed out of relief at the sound of Kacchan.

"Over here." I said and looked over to Kiri. It was like stress had just left his whole body when he heard Kacchan.

"Bakuogo?" He called out and I looked over to see Kacchan by my side, along with Denki, Jiro, and Mina. They all looked worst then the last one.

"What the hell happen?" Kiri asked as Kacchan began to brake him out.

"Each of us had our own little torture room." Jiro said. Denki was holding her up and Mina was clutching to an arm that was bleeding out. Denki looked like his brain was trying to shut down on him but he was fighting it off with each blink.

"These were the losers I found along the way." Kacchan said and the cell was open. Kiri raced out and pulled Kacchan into a hug. The hug was very quick, since he was still worried about everyone else.

"What about Tsu, and Momo? What about Boss?" He asked but Kacchan just shrugged.

"I didn't find anyone else." He said and my heart sank.

"Have any of you seen Todoroki?" I ask and Kiri nodded.

"He was here with me and Urarak an hour ago." He said but that didn't calm me down at all.

"Where's Uraraka?" Mina asked with an extremely horsed voice.

"They just took her." Kiri said and they all began to move out of the place.

"You guys go ahead, Bakuogo, give me the bags." I said and he tossed me the bag he had been carrying.

"What's going on?" Denki asked almost like he wasn't all there.

"We're going to frame Endeavor, and since this room is already incriminating, I'm going to add to it." I said and began throwing the random items down onto the ground in random places.

"What will we do?" Jiro asked.

"Look for the others, when you find them, get everyone out!" I said and moved farther into the room. "Just go!" They all rushed away, and I continue scattering the things as I took deep breaths.

He could still be alive, he could still be alive. Oh god, please, please don't be dead!

———————————————————————————
You should be in love with me Assholes!!!

It is 2 in the morning my time but I stayed up late so I could write/edit your chapter!!

Also as I already said I don't know shit about hacking so just ignore my logic.

There were a few things in this chapter I didn't feel like finding a better solution for (like the key he found) so just go with it!

I hope you all liked this long chapter!
(That's right, this chapter is WAY longer then all the other ones! For you bitches!!!)

I should be your god!!!

I am so tired!! But I did this because I love you hoes!!

So I'll write ya later Assholes!