Chapter 12: Midoriya!

I woke up from the sun through the window. I sat up and stretched out my arms. I looked to my side and saw Todoroki gone. My eye's scanded the room but I didn't see him anywhere. I stood up and looked around for him.

"Midoriya," I heard a voice from behind and two strong arms wrapped around me. "How did you sleep?" I hear him whisper in to my ears. I felt a smile creep onto my face and I turned to see Todoroki's head resting on my shoulder.

"I-I... I slept well." I said trying not to stutter but failed miserably.  I saw him smile and I felt my cheeks go red.

"You're cute when you stutter." He held me close to his chest and I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"I-I'm n-not cute!" I stuttered trying to keep the conversation going but all I could think about was his abs against my back...oh boy!

"You're very cute." He turned me around and I was face to face with his chest. I couldn't help but stare and he noticed. "I'll go put a shirt on." His warm embrace started to leave me and I clung to his arm so he would stay.

"No, it's okay." I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arms around his waist. I heard him chuckle as he held me tightly.

"I have to get dressed before I do anything so eventually I'll have to put a shirt on." He said and I smiled when I hear the happy tone in his face.

"Yeah but you don't have to do it now, it's still early." I felt his hand in my green hair and he chuckled.

"It's 11." My head shot up and I looked at him.

"You let me sleep till 11?!?" I asked and he nodded. I felt the weight of  the time waisted just because we slept all morning. I was about to let go of Todoroki so we both could get ready for the day and actually get something done but he kept his hold around me.

"Todoroki we have stuff to do. You're a busy person and I don't want to keep you from...whatever you do." I said realizing I never actually knew what he does during the day.

"We don't have to do anything today. I could keep you here like this all day." Two of his fingers tilted my head up to him and I smiled to him. He lend down and kissed my lips lightly.

"Well," I said once he pulled back. "I guess that's okay." He leaned in to kiss me again, but there was a knock on the door.

"Boss!" I hear Kiri say through the door. "Boss! I think we have a problem!" He said as he banged rapidly. Todoroki groan and left my hold to go put a shirt on. Before he left he kissed me.

"I'll be back, okay?" I only nodded to him and he left with Kiri smirking right at me.

"What's going on in here?" He asked and Todoroki glared at him. "Alright then." Kiri said as he noticed how annoyed Todoroki was.

"Let's just hurry up." And then the door closed.

I let out a breath and I felt my cheeks turning bright red as I remembered the night before and a little bit of this morning. It was like a dream come true. I flung myself onto his bed and smooshed my face into the pillow.

I was doing just fine by myself but then I heard something at the window. I sat up and looked up and saw some one now standing in the room.

"Well, this is unexpected." He said. He had black hair and he skin looked pulled together and purple. It was actually terrifying. He moved closer to me and I felt my hand grip the pillow next to me.

"W-Who are you?" I stuttered and he smiled.

"That doesn't madder but what does is why Todoroki has you locked away in his room." He moves closer to me and I felt his hot breaths on my cheek. I couldn't move, I was staring right at him and I was terrified but what could I do against him. I'm quirkless, I don't think anyone is outside the door and Todoroki was just pulled away from the room.

"W-why are you here?" I asked again and he smirked at me.

"I'm looking for something to use against Todoroki, and I think," His hand reaches up and held tightly on to my chin. "I just found it." He chuckled. I heard the door slam open and Todoroki stood at the door huffing and puffing. He had his ice ready to attack but I was pulled into a dark mist, and I was gone.

Todoroki's P.O.V.  (A few minutes before)

I glared as Kirishima raced worriedly down the hall. He had pulled me away from Midoriya and I wasn't to happy with him at the moment.

"What is all this about anyway?" I asked. He turned him head and looked at me worried.

"There's this guy with blue hair and a hand covering his face, he has Mina trapped in his hold as well." My anger for Kirishima turned into anger for Tomura, the League Of Villain's bad excuse for a leader. I danced into my lounge area and saw everyone standing look at Tomura who had Mina in his hold with his pinky finger raised in the air.

"Finally you're here. Now we can get started." Everyone was standing on edge waiting to see what he'll do.

"Let her go, she has nothing to do with this." I said but he only laughed.

"Why should you care? She's just one of your many victims. Why you've kept any of them alive is a mystery to me." I felt my ice travel over to him and grab a hold of his foot. He looked down and noticed he was trapped. If he did anything to her he would be dead.

"Alright, I'll let her go, if you give me a moment to talk." I stood silent and he released her, which she quickly ran into Uraraka's arms. And my ice retreated back.

"Everyone go out." They all moved and I gave a look to Kirishima that he knew meant to protect the others. Once the doors closed Tomura laughed.

"You're attachment to your victims are new, before you didn't give a damn like when I killed that tape kid you had here. You didn't care at all but now, you do. What changed old friend?" He said like we were remotely close, but we aren't.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he sat down on my couch.

"I want you're help, were attacking that UA school that has All Might teaching at, so what do you say?" I glared at him and sighed.

"No, I refuse to work with you after the last time. Now leave." I said and he stood.

"I think you'll change you mind." He chuckled as he walked pass me towards the exit.

"What makes you so sure about that?" I turned and looked at his back.

"I have something you might want," I waited to hear what he had to say. "You shouldn't keep your room unattended." I felt a pit in my stomach as I watched him leave. I raced up the stairs and down the hall. "Oh god Midoriya!"

I slammed my door open and saw a terrified looking Midoriya with he back push against the bed frame and some black haired jack ass leaning over him. I saw his eyes latch on me and I attacked quickly, but not quick enough. Midoriya was pulled into a black and purple like mist, and he was gone.

————————————————————————
⚠️ IMPORTANT INFO ⚠️

Oof!! There's some action going on!!! And this is just the beginning! All my cute little chapters before just filled in the time until we got here and of course for some fluffy moments.

Also,

THANK YOU ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS EVEN THE GHOST READERS!!!! I hit 1K and were ranked number one in villain todoroki you guys are the best! As I thank you I'll give you the option of what you want.

I'll post three chapter next week

Or

A post with just Tododeku pics? (And BNHA memes because I have a problem)

It's your choice!

Anyways write ya later assholes