Romance Profile Family

If you like this profile, why not check out the other profiles in the Romance profile family?

♡ ChickLit - The official Chicklit category profile. Celebrating the literary homages to all the women who get stuff done, make mistakes, follow their hearts, crush dreams, soar to new heights, and all the hot messes in between.

♡ Romance - The official Romance category profile on Wattpad. Fall in love with the community's favourite sweethearts, flirty heart-throbs, and the thrills of page-turning passion.

♡ WattpadAfterDark - The ambassador-managed hub for readers and writers of mature fiction. Brace yourselves; it's about to get a little bit steamy. [Only recommended for users 17+].

♡ WattpadAsianFiction - The ambassador-managed profile for all non-Fantasy stories featuring Asian protagonists. From fluffy romantic comedies and compelling historical fiction to coming of age stories that tackle important topics like Asian diaspora and identity, mental health awareness and self-love, and the importance of family.

♡ WattpadFriendsandFamily - an amb-managed profile that focuses on stories about friendships to family relationships such as siblings, father and son, mother and daughter, and other family interactions. We enjoy reading about the support, love, and bond that exists between friends and family members. More importantly, we aim to put our center around the supportive and healthy interaction and relation between friends and family members.

♡ WattpadHistoricalRomance - The ambassador-managed historical romance library profile, where you're sure to find tales of love, and love lost, from days gone by.

Or if you'd rather visit the Romance profile of your own language, we also have these Romantic international profiles!

♡ WattpadAfterDarkDE - Our German After Dark profile!

♡ WattpadRomantikDE - Our German Romance profile!

♡ WattpadRomanceFR - Our French Romance profile!

♡ WattpadRomanceID - Our Indonesian Romance profile!

♡ WattpadChicklitID - Our Indonesian Chicklit profile!

♡ WattpadRomanceLP - Our Portuguese Romance profile!

♡ WattpadChickLitES - Our Spanish ChickLit profile!

♡ WattpadRomanceES - Our Spanish Romance profile!

♡WattpadStoriedamoreIT - Our Italian Romance & love stories profile!

♡ WattpadRomanceTR - Our Turkish Romance profile!

♡ WattpadRomanceRO - Our Romanian Romance profile!

♡ WattpadRomanceAR - Our Arabic Romance profile!

♡ WattpadRomantiekNL - Our Dutch Romance profile!

♡ WattpadRomancePH - Our Filipino Romance profile.

♡ WattpadRomanceIN - Our Indian Romance profile!

♡ WattpadChickLitIN - Our Indian Chicklit Profile!