Finesse Him💅

"She's difficult, but worth it"

Melo's Pov:

"Melo you know she be finessing a lot of guys, ion think you should get involved with all that" Gelo chuckled as he texted someone on his phone. I kept my eyes glued on the girl who was known as "Icy Girl" ion but she caught my attention. She sitting down with a group of friends and she asked one to take a picture of her, ngl but I wanna get involved with her. "Ight imma be right back" I said and got up from where I was sitting "where is this guy going" Zo said holding a bowling ball and Gelo just shrugged his shoulders.

Y/N POV:
"Kayla babe take me a fire pic plz" I led her my phone "ight girl I got you" she smiled taking me a photo.

Photo:

"Ooo Bitchh looking like a whole meal" jasmine yelled

"Ooo Bitchh looking like a whole meal" jasmine yelled. "I always do" I smiled "um..excuse me can we help you" kayla said with a sassy tone crossing her arms "yeah I wanna talk with icy" the tall,light skin, with light brown eyes said scratching the back of his head. "Ight imma be right back girls" I said getting up "ok girl if anything we be here" I nodded and walked with this dude to the arcade side of the bowling alley. "So what's up?" I raised an eye brow "um I'm Melo" he stuck his hand out for me to shake and I laughed and took it "I'm y/n and again what do you need?" I got straight to the point "look ma you really pretty and I was wondering for you would wanna go on-" I cut him off before he could even finish his sentence "You wanna fuck huh cuz you know I finesse some guys" I rolled my eyes "it's like a city girl thing" I said already getting annoyed cuz I'm pretty known for "Nah Shorty you got ur self twisted I was gonna ask you for a regular date or sum" he smiled making me smile.

I don't even know no more, this one was trash I need help with ideas 🤦‍♀️