01. Sex Appeal • DaBaby x Megan Thee Stallion

Start from the beginning

I suddenly grew nervous and my heart began beating too fast for my liking. Megan woman up, the fuck you scared for. I slowly walked to my seat as I took slow deep breaths.

I sat down and adjusted my dress. I felt him shift in the seat next to me, "You look gorgeous baby." He said in a low tone, as he didn't want others to hear. "Thank you, you look handsome as well." I don't know why but his voice made my lower body tingle, it's like he knew what he was doing.

I crossed my legs as I focused on the long show we had ahead of us. "Welcome to the 2020 Bet Hip Hop Awards!"

Later that night..

I was walking to my truck with my crew when I felt a hand snake around my waist. I had just left the after party and had a good amount of Dusse in my system. To be honest, I was feeling like a bad ass bitch.

I quickly shifted my body around and was met with a smile I knew from anywhere. I chucked as I exclaimed, "Jonathan why you always sneaking up on me!" He attempted to pick me up but I dashed off before he could get my feet off the ground.

Before I knew it, our grown asses were playing human fetch in the parking lot.

Somehow we ended up by his car, which I didn't even know until he unlocked it and nearly made me jump out my skin. "Fuck you." I said, giggling and leaning against the black truck.

"Get in then." He responded, looking me up and down as he licked his lips. I could tell he had been drinking too but he handled it pretty well, or atleast that's what it seemed like.

I squinted my eyes and crossed my arms. "What's in it for me Baby Jesus?" I said sarcastically, rolling my neck. He chuckled and rubbed a hand down his crotch keeping his eyes locked on mine. "You can come find out Ms. Stallion."

He was playing games with me and I was getting turned on by it. His attitude seemed like he just knew he had good dick, but I ain't wanna be portrayed as no industry hoe or something.

I sighed as I opened the car door and sat in the back seat. "Look, I don't wanna seem like no hoe or n-" I started but was cut off by Jonathan grabbing me by my neck and grabbing my bottom lip between his. I heard the locks click and suddenly was glad that the windows were tinted.

I pulled away, "You really wanna do this right now?"

Jonathan Kirk 👶🏽

I looked her up and down, analyzing her somewhat tense yet turned on body language. "Megan if I wanted to label you as a hoe, my dick wouldn't have been hard for the past 3 hours because of you." I expressed and saw her body language relax a bit.

Before I knew it she grabbed my shirt pulling me into her, I shifted towards her and pulled her straps down, slowly exposing her breasts. "Shit." I said, feeling my dick twitch at the sight. I began kissing her neck as I played with her left nipple.

"Mmm.. Jonathan." She moaned out as I felt her grip the back of my head. I kissed down her neck and began flicking my tongue on her nipple, I felt her body tense up. "Fuck, my nipples sensitive baby.." I heard her moan out, I knew she was wet right now.

I stuck two fingers in her feeling her wetness drip down them slowly. "Shit shawty, you gon fuck my seats up." I chuckled as I began kissing her thighs as I moved my fingers in a upward motion.

Megan Pete 🐎

"Yess, fuck don't stop." I felt my abdomen become warm as my cheeks began to flush. I felt him slow down and begin twisting them inside me. "Oh my God.." I couldn't hold it any longer and squirted on his fingers as he flicked my clit through my orgasm. "Hmm.. so you a squirter. Get on top fa me"

I did as he said but got on my feet, I had worked out specifically so I can do shit like this. I slowly slid down on his member as I felt him twitch slightly. "Fuck Megan, you wet."

I began bouncing up and down at a deep but slow pace and I felt the warm feeling in my stomach come again and tried to hold it. I guess Jonathan noticed because he slapped my ass, "Let that shit out, I feel you soaking this dick up." His voice was turning me on too too much.

I gripped his neck as I grinded onto him, not being able to hold my orgasm any longer. I started to squirm, "Mmm, give it to me, fuck." I heard him groan and I came instantly, I felt my orgasm contracting on his dick which caused him to moan louder than I thought he could.

"Fuck, ima nut Megan, but I gotta make you cum one more time." I heard him say and I didn't think I could take anymore. My legs began to give out so he laid the back seats down. "Put that sexy ass up." I did as he said and tooted that thang up.

I felt him slide in behind me and nearly screamed but remembered we were in a parking lot. He began thrusting slowly as he groaned slightly, stretching me out. "Fuck daddy.." I moaned, but really didn't mean to say, dammit. I guess that turned him on because he began going deeper but still at a slow pace.

"Mmhmm, say it again.." He said as he slapped my ass which caused me to start throwing it back. Quickly I felt my g-spot being hit. "Oh shit daddy, oh shit." I moaned out, gripping his thigh.

"Goddamn, I feel that shit." He moaned with me, as I began squirting uncontrollably. I knew he wouldn't have been able to handle my pussy gripping anymore, I felt his dick twitch inside me as he quickly pulled out.

"Fuck Megan" He exclaimed, throwing his head back as I jerked him off onto my ass.

"Now you got a ride from the Stallion."

xxx