chapter 4

As Jason was talking I put my head on my desk hoping that he did not see me.which was kind of weird when he is going to find out eventually. I am acting crazy I do not need to hide away from him I did nothing wrong so what if he is my teacher. I shouldn't care .so why is my heart beating so fast ? Why do I feel so disappointed ? Beacuse you like him you idiot I said to myself in my head. Thats why I am acting like a fool because now I can't date him at least for another 4 months until I am done with school. Aaggg... I said a little too loud. The whole class ended up looking at me strangely including Jason who was now looking at me with a shoked expression but quickly covered it up once the rest of the class was looking at him again.

Thru out home room it was quite awkward I didn't know where to look because I was scared I would be staring at Jason so I just stared at my desk which was difficult because I could feel Jason staring at me . When the bell finally rang I was so relieved I just wanted to get the hell out of there. So I made a run for it and I was almost out of the class when Jason shouted "Anna can I talk to you for a minute".

I wanted to scream no but that would of rise up suspicious. "Um sure..." I said nervously.

Jason waited till the class room was empty. He then locked the door which just made me more nervous and confused because I did not know what the hell was going to happen next.

"um Jason why are you locking the door?"

"we don't want anyone hearing our conversation do we now . "He replied

"I guess not um can you make this quick beacuse I don't want to be late for my next class and I am not familiar with this school so I still need to find my class or maybe ask around sorry I am rambling aren't I" . "I tend to do that when I am nervous not that I am nervouse sorry I am doing it again" I hit myself with my hand on the forehead . Jason then started to laugh and I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Awe you are so cute when you rambling and I like it when you blush like that my little Anna bear".

"um okay so what do you want to talk about."

"oh nothing I just wanted to see your face and I have been dying to do this the minute I saw you and your cute pouty lips."

"do what "I asked confused thats when I felt Jason's lips on mine at first I didn't respond but afterwards I started to kiss him back it was slow and nice it felt like my whole body was on fire and a tingling sensation rushed throughout my body just when I thought it was about to end Jason bite my lip and I gasped in surprise as he deepens the kiss and slips his tongue into my mouth we both fought for dominance but I soon gave up and just enjoyed the kiss. All too soon it was over when the bell rang to indicte that second period has begun, we jumped apart I was to shock that he actually kiss me and that I actually enjoyed it . Yip I enjoyed it a little too much, I think I am in trouble because I seem to want alot more of him .

Thank you for being so patient with me and encouraging me to continue writing . I know I am not a professional writer but I am doing this for the fun of it. Thank you for voting and for the positive comments I really appreciate it.

So guys keep voting and commenting and if you have any suggestions to improve this story please tell me .