Chapter 5

All day I could not get Jason out of my mind. The way his soft lips was pressed next to mind. The way he tasted like peppermint and pure male. I couldn't stop playing the scene over and over in my mind.

This is the first time in my whole seventeen and ten months on this earth that I feel this strongly about a boy , okay Jason is not a boy he is all man. A very sexy, gorgeous male specimen. I am so conflicted. How can I like my teacher and on top of that not only is he my teacher he is also my dad's best friend which is a no no and it's kinda illegal to have a relationship with him now that he is my educator . agggh this is so confusing.

I wonder if Julie felt so conflicted about Romeo. This is just stupid I sound like a very immature kid. I should just forget about Jason for now. Anyway it's not like I am going to stay that long here once I am eighteen I am so out of here. So starting a relationship with him now is a wast of time so what if I feel an spark of attraction for Jason when ever I see or talk to him or when I simply just around him I just want to rip off all his clothes and kiss the hell out of him . Maybe I am just lusting over Jason since he is the hottest guy I ever saw. So I am just going to try and stay as far as possible away from him. Maybe I'll get rid of this weird feelings.

Thanks for voting and reading this story I really appreciate your support. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please give me some feedback on how to improve

Thank you

Love zeezeeloogie.