the dreaded arrival

Kokichi's bus had arrived at UA, Kokichi grabbed his belongings and got out of the bus. When he did he saw so many other kids going inside, he grumbled as he passed by most of them.

He entered the building and had met with a man named All Might who was giving everyone tours of the place, Kokichi decided not to do the tour since he just wanted to get to his dorm, meet his roommate, and unpack. Perhaps eat something as well.

He had met a woman named Midnight who had given him his room key and shown him where it was.

He thanked the woman and went inside to find a blue haired boy sitting on one of the beds. He was tall with golden eyes and a white shirt with blue jeans.

"Hello" said the blue haired boy, getting up to greet Kokichi. "My name is Shuichi Saihara" he said as he outstretched his hand to Kokichi, who had almost immediately taken it "Kokichi Ouma" he said trying to distract from the fact he had taken his hand so fast.

"So, what hero course are you in?" Shuichi asked "I actually don't know, what's yours?" "I actually don't know either, I was just gonna see if they had actually told someone" Shuichi said sorta laughing

"but I think there's an assembly tommorow and they might tell us there"

"I hope so otherwise we'll just have to look into every class until we find our courses" Kokichi said chuckling at the thought of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off just to find the course he had taken.

"Yeah, but the good part about this is, my mother actually went here and she told me that your roommate is highly likely to have the same course as you so we might stick together after all." Kokichi smiled at Shuichi.