"We aren't going anywhere without Ban" Meliodas said firmly.

"He's done so many things and even after that you all care about him, he doesn't deserve it. Spirit spear Bara eleventh form: Emerald octo" I said as the spear changed and then directed it to Meli. When I was sure that he wouldn't escape I moved to Diane. "Puppeteer" I commanded Diane to sit down and stay there till I said so.

"Why are you doing this!?" Meli shouted while he struggled to get out of the knot of pods he was in.

"You don't have to know but I can-" I was cut off when I felt a immense amount of pain surging from my back. "Who's the one with the dead wish?" I said turning around.

"I am the one with the dead wish" A guy said, I turned around and saw the one and only; the fox, sin of greed.

"Then let me grant it but first" I brought Bara to my side, making sure to throw Meliodas as far as possible. "Spirit spear Bara second form: Guardian" It took Ban so I could work at my pleasure. "Hello, Ban. Did you miss me? Obviously not but anyways, let me give you what you want" I said sadistically as I neared Ban but I was stopped by a kick in my head which made me dash into the building and come out from the other side. I landed in Bara and levitated looking angrily through the hole.

'Snatch' Ban came flying to me and when he was near enough I saw his eyes, in them I saw ₩@€£ and I couldn't do anything I was frozen. I took a second glance while flying back. My mind completely went blank, my entire body was trembling. It had to be me, huh?. "Replace!" Diane came running furiously and tried to hit me but I simply dodged her attacks and kicked her forehead, sitting her down again. 'Now I'll go'. 

I flew back to the castle, my back had a gash and I had little wounds all over my body. "I'm still very fragile..." I whispered as I flew into someone. "I'm so sorry for-" Hendrickson.

"For failing in capturing the sins? No need for that." He turns around to look at me and lifted me by the neck, turning me around to see my wounds. "As useless as always." He threw me to the ground and turned around to leave. "Please be useful for once and get out of here, your filthy blood is staining the ground" And with that he left.

I got up and went to my room. I took off my cloak, treating the wounds like needed and went to the window. Thanks to Gil and King they took me out of the dungeon and translated here, to the once room of Nadja. I feel sad everytime I enter this room, for we were the same, but he's heartless now. When I was done I went to the training field and summoned Bara. "Servant"  A vegetation golem that resembles #$%&*! appeared and before I even blinked twice it had punched me in the stomach. I groaned and hugged myself in pain, slowly standing up and hitting it back.

??? POV

"Why do you do this to her? She wants the same we want." Someone asked.

"She's known as a race traitor, someone who's traitioned almost every race but the giants. We are making her weak, so when she does it again we can fight back with twice the strength" The other said.

"She'll adapt to what you give her and you know it. She'll find a way to take you down like she has done before with anyone that has the idea of getting in her path, so you better have a good plan"

"I sure have it" They smirked, their eyes and smirks being the only thing that wasn't hidden in the dark.

Your POV

"I-I think that's enough for today" Servant disappeared, leaving me alone once again. One of my arms was practically torn off and all wounds once minor got bigger, making me lose a lot of blood. As I walked to the door to get inside, from the trail of blood I left flowers bloomed, forming a big statue of my brother before withering. 

"Sorry, but I don't think I can bring you back anymore.." I decided to just put on a sweater and some pants on to hide my wounds and flew to a tavern nearby. I always use my normal voice when I go out, not wanting to be feared since everyone about the traitor with the voice of million souls but not the "human" with the voice of an angel.

"Welcome! Table for one?" I heard a girl say. I looked at her and smiled.

"No, for two please." She nodded with a close eyed smile and motioned for me to follow. I followed her to the table and asked for what I wanted.

"Meat pie and and two bottles of Bernia Ale, please.." She nodded and went somewhere else. I sat there, thinking, when I felt someone sat next to me.

"What's doing a cutie like you in a place like this?" I heard someone ask.

"What's a huge piece of shit like you doing in a place like this?" I asked him, I was pretty sure that it was some old man when I heard him.

"Why so hostile? My name's Howzer." He said, extending his arm.

"Oh. You are Gil's other friend. Nice to meet you." I say, taking my hood off and shaking his hand.

The food came and he stayed with me. We talked for a while, joking and telling some stories. It was already night time by the time we were done. "I had a lot of fun today! Who would have thought Gilthunder would have any fun friends apart from me" He said, walking backwards to look at me.

"Who would have said Gil had other friends" I said, both of us sweat dropping.

"Anyways, where do you live?"

"I live in the castle, but I also sleep in another place in Tala from time to time" I said pointing to a window in one of the further corners of the castle.

"Why do you live in the castle?"

"I am like a child to them... Even if I'm older than most of them by almost a four thousand and two hundred years." He looked at me incredulously. "What?"

"You're too pretty to be that old..." He said, making me laugh.

"I am too pretty for a lot of the things I do sweetheart. But there's people that are even older than me and look like they are sixteen" He proceeded to not believe me and then we kept fighting back and forth until we got to his house.

"See you later!" He said, smiling.

"See you later!" I smiled back, then got serious when he closed the door. Everything hurts... I flew back to the castle and plopped in the bed to fall asleep.

~

I came running to !#@$%&*×."Hello dearie, what do you have there?" He pointed to my hands, I was holding a drawing.

"It's a drawing, for you!" I handed the drawing, it was him and myself.

"Who's this dearie?" He asked softly while showing what he was talking about.

"That's you!! Will I get wings like yours?" I asked him, jumping up and down excited.

"Yes dearie" He said with a sad smile which I didn't notice since I was jumping everywhere. 'But I won't be there to see them shine under the sunlight glow'

~

Hello!!! This is the pillot chapter of this book so I hope you like it at least a bit. If there's anything wrong and you want to tell me feel free to do it. I am not that good at writing fics, the main reason why I always take them back to drafts, but I promise that I'll try my best to not do it with this one. Hope that it all makes sense to you too, if not, I'll make a chapter explaining the basic about it.

Have  great day!!!!