ten

Twin flame

Twin flame.

Two people who share the same soul, there is an intense feeling of familiarity when you meet them, as if you've known them your whole life- a strong sense of feeling at home and safe in their presence.

Unlike a soulmate it's not always romantic (though it can happen of course) and you don't always stay with this person forever, they serve a purpose and it's usually to help the other grow or get through something- and by the end of it they become an even better version of themselves.

The energy feels powerful because there is such a strong attraction between the two, whether it be sexual or platonic, you just can't help feeling drawn to everything about them.

Taehyung is Seokjin's twin flame, his mirror soul.

It was fated for the two men to meet, and they're yet to find out what this bond holds for them; how they'll improve as people, how they'll become their best selves, while learning so much more about each other along the way.

Will it be an easy road? No, nothing ever is but Seokjin has Taehyung and Taehyung has Jin; as a guide, a friend, a lover even (much to Jimin's excitement) and most of all- a trusted soul.

The universe is full of mysteries and this is just another one of them.

END

———————

I know this is really short lmao, but this is how I intended the ending to be because m y s t e r y

Thank you for getting through this book, hope you've enjoyed it. I sure had fun writing it.

Until the next book <3