This earned an irritated groan from the raven-haired. What now? A year before he could peacefully stay together with Hange in silence?

He wouldn't exactly mind but Hange. . .

"That is risky, Erwin. The people might learn of her identity later or sooner! I wouldn't want that to happen."

He thought of all the crowd of fans intentionally staying near Hange's library. Her place was crowded than usual too and Hange had promised to stay inside her place until Levi comes back.

"What? You just knew that he is a celebrity?" Moblit shouted in disbelief, eyes wide at the brunette who directed a sheepish smile at him.

Levi was obviously not liking this. "Stop overreacting. You don't have to shout—"

"You jerk! You've been taking advantage of her!"

"Moblit!" Hange immediately called out, holding on the bright hazel-haired man. "He didn't exactly—"

"Fine."

The two were surprised when Moblit suddenly froze and lets out a deep sigh.

"You two called me here for something right?" Well, it was still early in the morning and the sun hasn't risen up yet. "Tell me what I need to do."

Upon hearing the words, the brunette dramatically sniffed as if tearing up at how kind her friend is. She immediately launched towards Moblit for a hug. "I knew I can count on you!"

The memory caused Levi's mood to become fouler. Hange, that shitty four-eyes, she's openly hugging some other guy in front of him. Well, anyway, Moblit was understanding enough to help out and take over the librarian job for the day.

"Levi." Erwin sternly calls out, breaking him out of his trance. "Regardless of that happening, all you're left with is to think of what to do when that situation arises. Her being exposed to the industry is inevitable now. Think of this as part of the consequences of your actions. I'm pretty much certain that even your girlfriend is aware of that truth. She's brilliant, isn't she?"

"Of course, she is." Levi rashly answers, annoyed at Erwin for even questioning that.

Erwin only smiles at him, amused at his reaction. "Well then, why won't you introduce me to her sometime? I would be pleased to meet the person who managed to tame you."

"Tame? What am I? A fucking dog?"

The room was soon filled with the blond's boisterous laugh.

Indeed, the upcoming days weren't an easy one. Even though they were hiding their relationship pretty well, no one can beat how amazing his fans could lurk in the shadows, stalking them. After three months of dating, Hange was found out and her name was brought to the public. All the tabloids that day was talking about her, writing every information the media knew about her.

"Oh my god!" The brunette looks at the article on her phone, her eyes scanning the same sentence all over again. "They said I'm such a genius here, Levi. This is such an exaggeration!"

Levi could only look over to her as he laid down on the bed of his room. Sure, ever since they were exposed, the raven-haired decided that they should just hang out in his place instead.

"Isn't that a great thing? They weren't talking shit about you or anything."

"Still," She pouts at him. "They expected too much from me! It's kinda pressuring!"

"Tch. Never mind that. Are you ready for tomorrow? Have you prepared your clothes? Have you read the questions that they may likely ask us?"

"Don't worry. I asked Nanaba for help in my clothes."