In Hollow Ground

Marcus and Dom's grindlift was violently shaking as it went down deep into the Hollow, then it finally comes to a stop and the door opens and Marcus and Dom exited the grindlift.

Dom:
"Man if Cole used to puke on the Raven, he must be tagging the walls with choke right now."

Dom and Marcus take a look around.

Dom:
"So this is what the inner Hollow looks like."

Marcus then tapped his comm.

Marcus:
"Tai this is Marcus, do you read?! Tai!? Dizzy. Dizzy you there?! Tommy. Tommy come in do you read?! Tommy do you read?! Ah shit. Jen is going to kill me. Control this is Delta, do you read?"

Gear:
"Delta this is Alpha-1 we lost contact with the surface. We're limited to short range radio, but we've got a line on a Seeder."

Marcus:
"Roger that Alpha-1 good hunting."

Sam:
"Marcus do you read?"

Marcus:
"Sam what's your position?"

Sam:
"I don't know our grindlift was bumped off course."

Marcus:
"Is Tai and Tommy with you?"

Sam:
"No they were fighting that wanker when we launched! The Ankle biter and I are heading to another grindlift that we spotted."

Marcus:
"Alright good idea, we'll catch up. Don't engage the enemy just defend your position."

Sam:
"No promises!"
(She says in an angry tone)

Marcus:
"Let's go find Sam and Carmine."

Dom and Marcus make their way further into the Hollow looking for Sam and Carmine, Marcus is pounding his head about Tommy, Dizzy, and Tai.
He hopes that Tommy made the most, he was there for him in a time of need, he was his brother. Just then  Control comes on the comm.

Anya:
"Delta this is Control. Surface comm reestablished thanks to Alpha-1."

Marcus:
"Good to hear Control."

Anya:
"And keep an eye on the ceilings, Delta. Grindlifts
Could be dropping down all around you."

Marcus:
"Roger that. Any word from Tai, Dizzy, or Tommy."

Anya:
"Sorry Marcus drill zone's gone dark. Jen, and I'll keep trying. Oh and Marcus... be careful down there alright?"

Marcus:
"Yeah thanks Anya. Jen you there?"

Jen:
"I'm here Marcus."

Marcus:
"I'm sorry I....

Before he could finish she interrupted him.

Jen:
"Don't. If I know anything is that his alive Marcus. He is a Hauser after all, we are known for being resilient."

Marcus:
"Ok I'll keep an eye out for him then."

Jen:
"Please do. And I'll keep trying for Tai and Dizzy."

Marcus:
"Wilco Control, Delta out."

Just then more grindlifts dropped carrying more Gears.

Jace:
"This is Corporal Stratton of Alpha-7 we're in the Hollow."

Marcus:
"Jace, this is Delta. Good to have you here. Good luck out there."

Jace:
"You too Marcus, thanks. Stratton out."