nine

•Part 9
☆"Woah! You guys are really-- aish!" You huffed and crossed your arms, leaning back on the couch. "You all are such bad betrayer."

☆"Oh, Jungkook. Can you tell me where the icecream is kept?" Jisoo pretended to act like you were not even there. You glared at everyone present in the big house.

☆"I thought I was getting a new apartment? Huh? Didn't someone say that to me?" You said and looked over to Jisoo who had a nervous smile. She sighed and walked over to you.

☆"y/n, I'm sorry that I lied to you but there were literally no apartments available this time so I thought of this place?" She took a seat beside you.

☆"I understand now. But I think Jungkook would be uncomfortable this way. What about Soyeon? They would probably like to live alone" you whispered as you recalled how they discharged you from the hospital after a week and drove to arrive at this house. At entering the house, you thought that this house was perfect not until you saw Jungkook's family's portrait hanging on the wall. Yup, this was his house.

☆"I would rather live in that medicine smelling hospital room than trouble them. That's a nice idea. Let's go back." You grabbed her hands, pleading.

☆"You would rather live there, princess?" Jungkook whispered in your ear from the back, causing you to jolt up. Since your encounter with your dad, he had been calling you princess all the time. It's not like you hated it. It was just that you didn't want to catch up your feelings with Jungkook which seemed to be hard when he called you with names.

☆"Ah-yes-..I mean no. I was just talking with her about random things, you know? Hehe." He nodded still staring at you with unconvinced look. Jisoo slowly stood and went to the dining room without you noticing. You were busy looking at his eyes that seemed to outshine the darkness in your life.

☆"Done, staring?" He whispered and you cleared you throat turning your head straight forward, away from Jungkook's.

☆"Umm... I wasn't?" You took a glance at him before snapping your head forward. He jumped over the couch and sat next to you, placing his hand over your knee.

☆"Look, y/n. Like noona said, there were no apartments put there and I gave her this idea. Don't blame her." He sighed and you felt bad for overreacting.

☆"I don't blame her. It's okay now. I guess. But won't you be uncomfortable? Like two strangers living in your house in--" he cut you off placing his index finger over your mouth. "Who said that you both were strangers?"

☆Before you could question him, the doorbell rang echoing through the whole house.

☆And next thing you saw was a happy Jisoo running to fetch the door. You watched her as she opened the door and jumped into the arms of a handsome man.

☆"Ahhh, I missed you." She giggled in happiness as the man twirled with her. You glanced at Jungkook who was now paying all his attention to his phone.

☆"Jungkook! Greet me, You brat!" The man yelled dramatically and came close to both of you with Jisoo in his arms. He laid her on the couch and stopped on his tracks as he saw you.

☆"Hi...?" You waved your hand at him awkwardly. Jisoo laughed at your state before pulling him to sit beside her.

☆"y/n, this is Kim Seokjin. Call him Jin--" you cut her off. "The goofy guy you always talked about. I mean your goofy boyfriend you always fangirled about?" Jin chuckled as Jisoo's cheeks flushed pink. She didn't hesitate to nod.

☆"So you're y/n? The girl she always ramble about being cute but cold." He said and Jungkook scoffed, shoving his phone inside his pocket.

☆"Cold? Yes, she is. But cute? Please, hyung. Don't let that word be ashamed of itself." Jungkook made fun of you, earning a smack at his back of his neck from Jin. "You better behave to your guest. Where are your manners?" You chuckled, "Right, Jin?, he's poisonous like vemon."