Chapter 10

DONA
Hyss I wake up so early even if we do so many things yesterday eve..hysss It felt so weird but when we dance together to ease the boredom I felt like Cindhie is not a bad one I feel like a have a sister when we do some crazy things..Oh! Is she still sleeping? Oh I'm gonna check first! I will go to her room...

Oh yeah she didn't locked it!

Ohh but where is she?

She wasn't here..

I try to go downstairs

Oh it seems like there's nobody home yeah it's normal that mom isn't here because she's at work but why does the maids aren't here?

I'll think to go to the kitchen to check for food but I see a girl who's seems like cooking there..

Oh maybe it's the maid.

Hey do you already prepare my lunch?

"No, as you can see it's still processing"... She answered with no respect.

Hey what did you say? Can't you see me? Or you are still sleeping? It's me! Belladona! How could you answer me...

I wasn't be able to continue what I'm saying after seeing her face..

"Yeah and it's me Cindhie Margareth.."

Oh what the hell do you think are you doing?!

And why are you wearing that cheep maid's dress..

"Nothing... We don't have a maid right now I gave them a vacation and remember it's your mother's busy week of working so she wasn't be able to be here for atlease one week and several days so I decided to..."

Wait..  I interupt her while speaking because I didn't get what she's saying.

I didn't get it are you seriously saying that you give a vacation break to our maids for 1 week?

"Yep"

Are you crazy?!!! So who's going to prepare my lunch and to clean my room? To brush my hair urghhh and moreee!!!

"Don't worry I can do it"

I gave her a big eye with blank face..

"Ohh sorry I mean we can do it.."

My eye gets bigger after hearing what she was say

That's not a good idea..

"Oh c'mon lets have fun can't you see you gain some weight because of eating and just laying on bed after you don't even stretch your body and bones."

Are you insulting me? Are you saying that I'm getting fat?

Aniya, I'm just saying that it's better for your health to do some work sometimes instead of always resting because always resting can make a boring feeling.. And doings this you don't even see the time passing because you are busy.

Is that really a good idea?

"Atleast you avoid boredom..."

Uhmm..

"C'mon wear it" She gets another maid's dress and suddey put it on me"

Wait! For what? I can cook without it!

"You should wear it to avoid spills or stains on your clothes"

Ohhhhh okayy

So what else do we cook for breakfast?

"Oh what else do you like?"

I don't like anything else besides... Ramyeon

"Really? You don't like anything else?"