Chapter 8

VERY VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!! PLEASE READ!!!
-
-
-

"He WHAT?!" Mia and Stacy scream in my face in unison.

I wince, putting on a nervous smile. "He said-"

"I know what he said bish, don't repeat." Mia said rolling her eyes. "I meant that you need to freaking get a dress if you're going out....TOMORROW!!" She screeches.

"Wait, don't tell me..."

"GET IN THE CAR BISH, WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!!!!"
****
I slipped into the dress, immediately hating the way the red dress cut past my butt and the plunging v-neck. One wrong move in this thing and I'll be showing more than my hideous face.

I toss the dress aside and pick up the last thing on the rack. You're my last hope. Don't fail me. I plead to the dress as I slip it on.

I look at the mirror, and gasp. The dark navy blue dress fell above my knees, it's lace tutu like skirt brushing my thighs. The back was done of lace, blue obviously, and it was topless. A cute ribbon wrapped around the waist. I immediately loved it.

****
I arrived at 8 Cuts Burgers, where I was greeted by a waiter.

I recognized his hair almost immediately.

I sneak up behind him, putting my hands on his shoulders. "Boo." I whisper as I slide into the chair across from him.

He jerks his head up from his phone. "Amber! You're here..." He says, dazed.

I laugh at his blush. "Of course I'm here." I smile.

For the next few hours, we had talked and laughed and almost cried by telling each other stories.

"What?! No way. Clary and Jace are so meant to be." I cross my arms, leaning on my chair.

"Uh, no. Katniss and Peeta are my OTP." JK argues back, mimicking me.

"Clace forever." I make a hashtag sign with my hands. He copies me, ending up making a "W" sign instead of a hashtag.

So yeah, that's how we spent the night.

Well, until he said that one sentence to me.

"Amber, you realize we can't just be friends, right?" He stares at me.

I bite my lip. "Then...lets not be."

And at that moment I exploded into butterflies and rainbows started shooting out of my eyes.

JUST KIDDING

He leaned over, our lips brushing. With a grin, he planted his mouth firmly onto mine.

Juan Karlos Labajo is kissing me.

Lord, please not let this be a dream again.

---
HEY! So I'm back....

First things first I'm the realist, and second I am SO absolutely sorry about not updating because (1) ERMEGERD THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS!!! IM IN CITY OF GLASS AND I CANT TAKE MY EYES OFF IT IM SORRY FORGIVE ME OKAY? OKAY. And (2) I observed I'm not getting lots of votes and comments lately, so here's the deal:

I will update IF and ONLY IF I get at least 9 votes on this chappie and 5-6 comments.

SO VOTE THIS CHAP IF YOU LOVE THE FOREVER SERIES AND IF YOU LOVE JUAN KARLOS LABAJO AND IF YOU LOVE DIVERGENT OR THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS OR THE HUNGER GAMES OR PERCY JACKSON OR HARRY POTTER OR THE HOBBIT OR JESUS!!!

(There, now you have a reason to vote. Because if you ain't lovin' Jesus...you ain't gettin' gifts for Christmas.)

Stay awesome (AND VOTE AND COMMENT),
JKfanatic