Chapter 1

And I travel back
Down that road
Will he come back?
No one knows
I open my eyes,
It was only just a dream!
Oh, just a dream...

I end and smile at Coach Bamboo and Coach Sarah, who's chairs have turned as Lea turns around too.

"Well well well!" Lea says, looking at Bamboo and Miss Sarah. "You guys have a real competition here!"

"What's your name dear?" Sarah smiles.

"Amber Ramirez po." I smile back. "How old are you?" Bamboo tilts his head.

"13 po. I'm going 14 this February 2." I smile. It just so happens I have a close birthday to my crush, Juan Karlos Labajo.

"Ay, talaga? That's nice. I have a guy that's on my team last season, you know. February 5. We can have a birthday together if you come here."

A birthday with Juan Karlos Labajo? You've gotta be kidding me.

Coach Sarah pulls out a poster that says 'I WANT YOU ON MY TEAM!!' and runs to me, hugging me.

"Please Amber....saakin ka nalang!" She let's go and runs back.

"Uhm....the coach I choose is..."

"Bamboo."

"Yesssss!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!" Bamboo wraps the scarf around me.

I run backstage, hugging Mia and my mom, just like I did in my dream.

My dream.

I sigh.

"You did it! And he said to have a birthday together with Ju-"

"Amber!" Bamboo calls from the hall.

"We're done for tonight, so I told Team Bamboo to meet, c'mon!" He slings an arm around my shoulder and I give Mia a smile.

"So the shooting for the battles is next week, after that it's the sing offs, finals, and then the top 6 of this season will be on a roadtrip with the top 6 of last season with some guests. Sound good?"

My mouth falls open.

Well...

I have a new motivation.

------
Ermegerd! She's going to meet Jakey!!! Or will she....

Haha.

Lol.

MUAHAHA.

Comment your thoughts on this new sequel!

Thank you so so much for 16.2k reads on FAF!!!!

ILYASM

Stay cool,

JKfanatic xoxo