✰ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝✰

Morgans POV: 

Josh, jaden and Bryce all walked over to us at put their stuff down we all introduced ourselves and then jade and Bryce ran down to the ocean.

Josh: You coming girls?

Sherbs: We don't do water

Shannon: Yeah I'll pass

Josh: Morgan?

Morgan: Uh yeah I'll pass I need a good tan for Daytona!

Josh: Daytona?

Shannon: Cheer champs 

Josh: Oh right uh ok just come down if you get bored.

I was going to go down but I knew I would probably just embarrass myself. 

Sherbs: Ok come on girls lets go!

Sherbs stood up and reached her hands out I roll my eyes and grab her hand and she pulls me up Shannon does the same. We run down to the ocean and I jump in and sherbs jumps on me! We both then splash the boys. Shannon was being a baby and wouldn't come out deep because it was "cold" So Bryce went and picked her up like a baby and threw her in we all laughed.

Josh POV:

I was happy that Morgan came in and I am not gonna lie she looked kinda cute. We were just messing around.

Bryce: Me and Shannon are gonna go get ice cream!

Shannon and Bryce walk out of the water.

Sherbs: Jaden and I are going to go with them

Sherbs pulls Jadens arm and winks at me.

Josh: "Soo" He trails off

Morgans POV: 

Josh was looking cute but he is in a relationship and I have to respect that. I splashed him.

Josh: Oh its on!

He splashed me back so I ducked underwater and I tried to swim away but her grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up. I started at him in the eyes and you could say we had a moment. He went to lean in.

Morgan: "Don't you have a girlfriend" I whispered 

Josh: "No" He trails off

You know we only live once so I just decided to kiss him. Thankfully he kissed me back. Before this turned into a whole make-out sesh I pulled away and smiled. He smiled back.

Josh: You know we should head back to sway just us two

Morgan: What about Sherbs and Shannon?

Josh: They have made friends I think.

I look over at them and then I look back at Josh.

Morgan: Fine

I walk back up to Sherbs and Shannon.

Morgans: Hey guys do you mind if me and josh head back to sway he said that if you four wanted to come he will pay for an uber.

Sherbs: Sure go have fun!

Shannon and Sherbs hug me.

Morgan: Bye guys!

I walk back to josh and grab my stuff on the way. 

Morgan: I need to stop off at my hotel first to get changed.

Josh: Ok

We hop in the car and it was literally a Minute drive to my hotel so I quickly hopped out and went up to my room and got changed.

I was wearing this: 

I walked back down and hopped in the car

I walked back down and hopped in the car. We then drove away.

Josh: So whats this cheer stuff you do?

Morgan: So I go to college at Navarro in corsicana Texas and I am on the cheer team there and then I also do Allstar cheer at Top Gun in Florida.

Josh: So how come you were on Ellen then?

Morgan: Well Navarro is the best Collegiate cheer team in the country and we have a Netflix series about us. 

Josh: Wow I guess I will have to watch it.

Morgan: "It is pretty good" I say smiling 

We pulled up to the sway house and it was massive! We headed inside and went to josh's room to hang out he grabbed his computer and opened it on Netflix. I sat on his bed and checked the time on my phone it was 4pm. He searched CHEER in the search bar and pressed on it. 

We ended up watching two whole episodes and we were on the episode when sherbs injured her elbow. 

Josh: Woah isn't that your friend.

Morgan: Worst day of our lives.

Josh: Did she perform at Daytona?

Morgan: I guess you'll have to keep watching!

Josh: No please tell me!

Morgan: Nuh uh!

Josh then starts to tickle me and I start to squeal I try to break free and the he pulls me in and turns me round. Our faces were really close. We stared into each others eyes and then he closed the gap in between our lips and I kissed him back. I didn't want to take it too far so I pulled away.

Morgan: Fine I'll tell you 

Josh: What happen!

Morgan: She didn't perform I had to take her place!

Josh: Ok lets keep watching

We sat down and I cuddled in to him.

We watched all the episodes and then I checked the time.

Morgan: Oh shit it's almost midnight! 

Josh: It's fine you can stay here tonight.

I check my phone too see I had a message from the group chat.

Navarro Bebes 😍

Shannon 😍🔥

Have fun Morgan 💖

I looked up at Josh.

Morgan: Sounds good if thats ok with you.

Josh: It sounds perfect.

He kisses me and I kiss him back we then start to make out but we didn't take it much further. I pulled away smiled at him we then laid down and I cuddled into him. We then both fell asleep.