✰ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚✰

Josh Pov:

I was on FaceTime with Nessa but she was on pause the whole time so I don't know what the point of her face timing me was but It was kinda good talking to her. 

Josh: Babe I have to go help the boys out.

Nessa: Awww baby bye!

*Facetime Call Ended*

I walked out of my room and went to the lounge room and turned the tv on. I turned on and it was on the Ellen show. Wow what one of the boys was watching Ellen. I grabbed the remote and then I look up and they were throwing girls in the air. 

Jaden: Wow what the hell is this?!

Josh: I don't know it was on when I turned it I think this is like cheerleading or some shit.

Jaden then sits down and we watch the rest of the routine. Then Ellen came on the screen and I grabbed the remote to changed it and then Bryce walked in.

Bryce: Look at that cutie!

He points to a brunette girl that looks about the same age as me. Wow she is cute! Wait I shouldn't be thinking this I have a girlfriend. I stood up and walked to my room and scrolled through tik Tok. I wanted to try and find this girl! So I went on Ellen's tik Tok and there was a Tik Tok with about five people in it and she was one of them. Ellen had tagged five people I went to all five accounts her's was the last one. I followed her I then went to Instagram and followed her. I mean whats the harm in following another girl? I turned my phone off and played fortnite with Anthony. 

I checked my phone it was 4am 

Josh: Aight Imma head of to bed bois 

All: Night bro

I head up to my room and get my phone out and tweet this.

I then fell asleep.

*Authors Note: Sorry Its short from the next chapter is were it gets interesting!*