*2*

Father said it might take a while before we would reach our destination but the view on the way there has been beautiful and I've been learning more he land we own from father. We are currently in the 'Kusabana' area within the Aira Kingdom, this portion of the land has been own by Noel family for generations. This is also wear we live with but our mansion is closer to the city town roads for easier movement.

There are 5 major land border within the kingdom of Aira with smaller plots of land for other lower class noblemen, so it fair to say we have lower class noblemen residing within our land. There is one major area that has no ownership, Vila city. Since it is the main city of the kingdom of Aira it is technically owned by the royals 'I mean the whole country is own by the royal duh'

We currently own two parts of the land borders. The 'Kusabana' and the 'Taiga' Since my mother main family owe the 'Taigi' land. My mother had full ownership of the 'Taiga' land before she married my idiotic father, Since she had full right of her land both of my parents gained co-ownership of each land 'Even though mother is gone my father is still the lord of both lands which does and doesn't make any senses I asked my father about my mother homeland and why he was still the lord overseeing it.

 His face flushed red " To be honest I don't really know that much to your mothers home land and I not too sure why I am still the lord of it." He sigh and looked out the window before continuing " I know that Taigia' is the kingdom only fishing ports and also has one of its most beautiful old towns. The town is more prosperous and renowned for its fishing, Like any port town, it has its own large marina which is always filled with different types and sizes of boats but.." I could see his face darken abit "ever since your mother passed by law I am meant to now co-share the land with your mother family since I don't have a son as a heir to the family...but for some reason they have aloud me to continued to be the one and only lord for both lands" that did seem a bit strange but then again I guess anything could happen.

 "that's all I can say I know about it" I pouted a little at the lack of info "Father..Is that all you really know?" I was expecting him to turn around but he just continued to stare out of the window " I wouldn't jest about something like this to you my little princess.... when I married your mother I didn't really have any interest in her land, only her"  I was surprised how sincere he was, for a moment I was at a lost for words. My father my be an idiot but he surely cared for my mother. I started at him more, giving him a look to urge him to keep talking because I really did want to hear more about their love story. He saw me looking and smiled "Don't worry I will take you there when you are a bit older" I couldn't believe this man, that's not I wanted to hear!

I couldn't help but sigh, I really wanted to know about my 'mother' for once and he deiced now to be quite.  I was a little ticked off that this man is my father 'maybe it better hes my father or else I would of punched him by now' But I'm kinda sad since I kinda wanna see what 'Taiga' looks like some day I heard its widely known for it's ocean views, plus most of our oversea trades port at the docks at 'Taigia' which works with any business'. Since Taigia' is located on the southern side of the kingdom it was hard for me to ever picture it since I am stuck in our land all the way on the North side! '. Our land the 'Kusabana' is located of the north side of the Kingdom 'plus father says I'm too young to visit just yet' I guess I should be happy he even let me join on this trip to 'Kusabana' in the first place.

From what father has told me about 'Kusabana' is located in a rather mountainous area but I widely known for it unique soil. The soil in the Kusabana' area is so rich and rare that farmers are still able to produced food during the harsher season like autumn and winter 'I guess if it a game anything can happen' While I call bullshit on the mechanics of of how the world works I've just deiced not to questions it too much. Though 'Kusabana' is know for it rich soil since it located in a mountainous setting it is prone to dangerous beast 'I hope I never encounter such things if I ever need to leave' "Princess we are here" I rush towards my fathers side to see a decent sized town coming into view, the road we were on was surrounded by all different types of bright and colourful flowers.