No friends??

So yeah I can honestly say I have "friends" yeah I have people to talk to but my suppose to be true friends treat me like shit. I honesty feel like I could jump off a bridge and yeah they would cry but the next day they would go on with they're life like nothing happened. Everyone says they are my friend but when I turn to them for help they make me sound needy and honestly don't care. people get mad when I say I don't have friends and are like, "what about me?" Well maybe if you started acting like a fucking friend id consider you as one!! None of my friends care about me they only talk to me about something when it's either about them or they need something. I wish I had friends that would always be by my side not matter what. the other day one of my "friends" actually said to my face I was all talk and no action. Then she said I was basically a bitch. I have no idea if she realized how bad that made me feel. I wish I had a friend that wouldn't say shit about me or leave me for someone else. none of my friends realize I cry every night because I think my friends are leaving me and no one cares, but it's cool. I wish I could have a best friend like the ones in the movies. but everyone's giving up on me and I kinda am to.