Is this really reality or hell

3rd person POV

Our story begins at the apartment building of the Midorias in the afternoon the were 3 people there. There was Inko midoria and her son and daughter Izuku and Izumi. Izuku was in his room crying because his mom ignored him when he said he was getting bullied in school.

Flashback

Izuku had just found out he was quirk less and asked his mom if he could go to the park. He thought that his friends would help him or he could distract himself from this heart breaking news. She ignored him and they only went to the park because Izumi asked her.

When they got there they saw katsumi and shota ( fem katsuki and todoroki). The twins ran to greet them after they exchanged greetings Izuku asked Izuku to play by himself while she talked with there friends.

When they came back katsumi asked a very simple question. "Hey Izuku do you still want to be a hero".

"Of course I do. I want to be li-oof." Izuku responded and wanted to say more but was met with a explosion to the face.

"Well you can't you powerless deku. Your useless you never be a hero to anyone" katsumi said. This was how he was treated from now on being burned, frozen, exploded, or electricticuted.

Time skip 6 years

Izuku was neglected at home as well as being harassed by his sister. At school it wasn't much better he was beaten to a bloody pulp every day. At first it wasn't so bad he could usually find some sympathy in his friends eyes but a year ago he didn't see any it looked like they enjoyed it. The only time that he got a moment of peace was when Inko too Izumi to her "business" trips. He also started to hang out at the wrong side of the city because Izumi and her friends usually found him. He met this woman covered in hands he was creeped out at first but when he got to know her he found her really nice. She even accepted him being quirk less. He found out that she was a villain but he didn't care she was the only one that treated him with kindness which also included the bartender kurugi and the one that shigiraki calls master even if they don't talk often.

Time Skip 3 years

It the middle of the school year and Izuku was in 8th grade. He also got a girlfriend at the beginning of the year her name was ochako uraraka. She had brown hair in a bowl cut with hazelnut eyes. She was also one that treated him like a human being and he also stopped hanging out with the L.O.V as shigiraki called it. But this day he would never forget. He forgot something in the class room. So he went to go grab it and when he went to open the door his heart broke. When he opened the door he saw his precious girlfriend kissing his main tormentor katsumi. He was filled with sadness and rage but they turned over to him because the door made a noise.

"OMG DEKU THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" Ochako said trying to catch up to Izuku had runned out the door. He went straight to the stair case and to the roof. While Ochako couldn't see where he went so she went down since she heard footsteps climbing down. But she only found a teacher going to down the stairs. Then she realized she went to the roof while climbing up she bumbted into katsumi and she joined her climbing up the stairs. When they got there it was to late they saw Izuku jump off the building and they both ran to try to catch him but it was truly to late.

With Izuku a few minutes prior

'How could she I gave everything to make her happy yet she threw it away for katsumi. I guess I wasn't enough for her. Im not good enough for Inko since she just neglects me. I GUESS IM NEVER ENOUGH. BUT WHY. I even left my only friends. I am so sorry for this friend

You will never be a hero

Sorry Izuku

Useless deku

Why do you have to be my brother
'. He remembered everything an with that he walked over to the edge and got over the railing. As he jumped he heard the door open but still jumped he didn't care who it was. Then

*SPLAT*

He went splat in the cold hard concrete. He felt everything break but then something happened everything froze at that moment.

Time skip

Ochako and katsumi ran down the stairs and when they opened the door they saw the corpse of Izuku midoria. They were going to get closer but suddenly his body was on fire it red and orange then it turned to blue but it got darker until it was pitch black. The heat was incredible the were standing a good distance away but still felt like they were in a oven. Then it stopped and there stood Izuku but he looked different his presence was suffocating, his eyes were different his left eye was red and black. His left eye was like if was on fire but the fire was red. Then they went back to normal. He walked off thinking of something he had to do. When he was under a tunnel he saw all might. She was picking up what looked like green sludge.

"Hey All Might can I ask a question?" Izuku asked. All might slightly jumped from the new voice that was behind him but still turned around with his signature smile.

"Go right ahead" all might said.

"Can someone quirk less be a hero" He wanted to see if he actually had any hope if he didn't jump.

"I'm sorry young man but no a heros job is to dangerous for some quirk less, but you can be a police men or fire fighter" All might said.

"Oh I see thank you for your time" after that he left to where his friends were he wanted to ask her something important. He walked to the bar of the league of villains. When he got there he saw shigiraki drinking some shots.

"Hey shigiraki could I join your league"

_____________________

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. Cause this will probably be my more focused on story for now.

Alright some information for this AU. Males have gone on the decline since quirks started showing up at first they both had powerful quirk but males have gotten weaker and weaker quirks over time and now there are less than 100 males in Japan combined. So males with more "powerful" quirks are more respected so they could make more males. But the ones without quirks are treated with less respect and most commit suicide since they can't take the pain.

Try to guess izuku's powers.