"Come on, everyone is following the alphas towards the clearing," Liam said and sure enough, the pack was leaving the yard while others were exiting the house to join the alphas and the rest of the family in the clearing where every important meeting that the pack needed to be unloved was held and I sighed before the three of us followed after the last person which happened to be Gabriel, Alpha Dimitri's other brother.

"Where the hell were you guys?" Damon asked as soon as I found him and Erick and we smirked and they raised a brow but before we could say anything else Alpha Dimitri stepped forward on the makeshift platform that had been built last night.

"Good afternoon everyone," He began looking at the gathered crowded around both in the yard and in the woods seeing as the pack was huge with more than a 1000 members less than that of Alpha Bennett's former pack that had more than 3000 members, "I'm sure you may all be wording why we invited you to join my mate and me today"

Whispers erupted around the yard but none of them said anything about the rogue standing behind him with Alpha Bennett and holding his son's hand while also cradling his bump. Disgusting. How could anyone allow themselves to get knocked up by another wolf and not wait for their mate? I'm sure that once his mate finds out he'll reject him which will only cause him despair and hopefully he'll pack his shit and leave with his children and never return.

>You shouldn't speak if you don't know the truth, human< I rolled my eyes at Rexx's words but didn't say anything else and instead turned back to the Alpha's speech

"As you may have noticed, we had a trespasser a few days ago," he stated and the pack once again began to talk, "my mate and I have talked with him once he arrived and the pack doctor has told us that he nor his son are a danger to the pack making," they looked behind the alpha at Lucas and his son who looked down at the ground away from prying eyes, "we also did research to learn more about him and where he and his child came from. He was born into a pack of rogues-"

"If the trespassers is a rogue why is he here then Alpha?" A male asked

"For all, we know he may be pretending that he's or his child isn't a threat to the pack but you've seen rogues use children to deceive packs only to attack when they let their guard down!" Another yelled and yes, they were finally seeing what I've been trying to say. No rogue was ever innocent, no matter how they may look in the outside. They were disgusting beings that don't deserve to live.

Whispers echoed around the yard and the Alpha just stood back and listened before one said

"We should just kill the rogue and his son before they can turn on the pack and kill us instead" I watched as his body went rigid as he balled his hands at his side and shit. I could feel my body tremble at the mere fact that Alpha Dimitri and Alpha Bennett's wolves were at the front. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that they were livid. The pack, especially the person who said that froze as they looked to the stage to see both Alphas standing on the stage with Lucas and his son standing with their parents, who also looked just as pissed as the Alphas.

"Nathan," Alpha Dimitri -or better yet Alpha Grayson- snarled as he jumped off the stage and walked towards the shaking and trembling male, "if I hear another word fork you or anyone about killing Lucas and his children I will personally be the one to snap your neck or anyone's neck for that matter do o make myself clear?"

"I have never seen the alphas this pissed before," Erick whispered and I clenched my jaw

"Even so, Caleb, Liam, and I-unless too guys want to join-are going to make Lucas regret coming here and get him to leave," David said making them turn to us with wide eyes before hawking their heads