"What's wrong?! Let's go! Somebody needs us!" Kaoru yelled at them.

"That's HIM's voice. It must be a trap" Yûsuke said.

"Let's transform before intercepting it" Momoko suggested.

"Fine! Powered Buttercup! Earth Force!" Kaoru yelled.

"Rolling Bubbles! Electric Force!" Miyako exclaimed.

"Hyper Blossom! Ice Force!" Momoko exclaimed.

"Strong Butch! Psychic Force!" Ryu yelled.

"Explosive Boomer! Water Force!" Yoshito exclaimed.

"Hard Brick! Fire Force!" Yûsuke yelled.

Now that everyone had transformed, they continued on their way. They reached the end of the alley, where there was an old television. Calls for help were heard, but the screen was blurred. Brick and Blossom looked at each other and he approached the screen. He turned the button, trying to correct the bad image until he could see HIM.

"Hello, Powerpuffs! I've been watching you for a long time! Now that you have passed my last test, I am ready to face you once and for all!" he laughed.

"Oh, yeah? Well we're ready too!" Butch replied.

"I'm sure of that, yes" HIM laughed again.

In the background the cries for help were heard again.

"Oh! I almost forget it! Say hi to your friends!" HIM smirked and got out of the way.

Behind HIM were Homare, Takaaki, and Akito, trapped inside a cage.

"Somebody please help! I'm too perfect to die!" Homare screamed.

"Takaaki!" Bubbles gasped.

"Akito!" Buttercup yelled and groaned.

"Homare" Brick rolled his eyes.

"Let them go!" Blossom ordered him.

"Come and get them!" HIM laughed effusively.

Suddenly, the television turned off. Brick tried to turn it on again, but it didn't work. Buttercup was very angry and destroyed it with a punch.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard!" she groaned.

"We must find them as soon as possible!" Bubbles said.

"I recognize that cage. It's the same one where we found Blossom and Buttercup the first time. They must be in HIM's cabin" Butch said and clenched his fists.

"It's probably a trap. HIM is trying to lure us into him and I don't think he's so dumb to do it without coming up with a plan before" Brick said.

"Then what do we do?" Boomer asked.

"I have no problem leaving Homare trapped there" Brick mumbled.

"We must save them" Blossom said, "it is our duty as heroes and as their friends."

The others saw her, agreeing.

"Except for Homare, he can burn in hell" Blossom added and they all agreed.

They all headed for the forest where HIM's cabin was located. Blossom had already contacted Professor Utonium to tell him what had happened. The plan was to keep everyone together so Blossom could freeze HIM when he was distracted by the others. Finally they reached their destination. The six teenagers hid behind the bushes, preparing for the most important moment of their lives. Blossom signaled to the rest to continue walking. Brick looked at her with some indecision and nervousness and approached her.