"Synchronize attack!"

The ace Azumane at the back smacked the ball hard and Kindaichi wasn't able to block it on time. The first point went to Karasuno.

"This is Karasuno reborn!" The cheerers of Karasuno went wild.

The first set was a very tight one. Each time a team makes a point, the other is makes sure to get it back. It was then the score was 16-15 and Karasuno was able to make a break making the score to 17-15. Aoba Johsai managed to score some points time after time but Karasuno's not letting them get near.

23-22 in favor of Karasuno and Oikawa is up again to serve.

"Smash it Oikawa!" his fans exclaimed.

He let out a deep breath before serving.

"Bring it ooooon!!!" The players on the other side shouted.

"Mind the back of your head." Iwa-chan said to Maki

"Eh?" The freshman asked in confusion.

I shivered in fear as I imagined myself being hit by Oikawa's serve.

"I'll pass out for sure." I mumbled

Oikawa gave the ball a good tossed and jumped for it, making a very powerful serve again.

"OUT!" The referee yelled.

24-22, Karasuno now is at match point!

It's now Kageyama Tobio's turned to served.

"He was under Oikawa when they were in elementary." I said to myself.

It was a very powerful jump serve too just like what his senpai has done earlier, though Oikawa's more powerful. Watari was able to received the ball and Oikawa executed a play being Kindaichi as a decoy and tossed it to our reliable ace, Iwa-chan.

"Nice Kill Iwaizumi!" We cheered by the sidelines.

We need one point to even the score and extend this set. Coach signaled for a substitution replacing Kunimi for Kyotani, our sophomore hitter.

The game resumed as Iwai-chan is now up to serve. The opponent received it well and was able to set a play but was deflected by our blockers.

"Oikawa!" Iwa-chan yelled as he got the first touch.

He tossed the ball to the middle for Kindaichi to hit but the newly subbed Kyotani barged in for a powerful spike.

"OUT OF BOUNDS!" The referee shouted.

The first set went to Karasuno.

Oikawa was out of words as that point was an important one and yet they lost it.