There was no way she could understand why she had wanted to forgive him so fast. Whether it was because it was him, Louis, or because of the fact that they had known each other all their lives she didn't know. But just the thought of losing the person she called her best friend over a few words was hurtful.

It would be different if he did something, hit her or something of the sorts. But the words he spoke weren't actually as bad as she tried to make them out to be. Thinking back on it he did try to apologize right after. 

'Was I in the wrong?'

The thought was stupid she knew it was, but somewhere in her mind she had to think about it. And it did begin to make more sense when she did. He was the one to blame for her being upset with him, his words hurt her, but at the same time she didn't need to kick him out over it.

The apology that would've fixed it in an instant was stopped by her, and all because she was curious about a relationship that he had with a rabbit. And, even if she was to forgive him, she wouldn't let go of that moment. Knowing now that there was something hidden behind closed doors.

"Go to class...we can talk after the play"

"Thank you"

She was happy that Louis didn't get the chance to say much to her. [F/n] had made sure the male was out of sight as the bell had chimed signaling that classes had begun, but she didn't really care. Instead she stood in the hallway thinking about him and the girl.

'I hate this feeling'

[F/n] thought, feeling an unfamiliar anger crawl to her chest. It wasn't fair to her, in her eyes, that he didn't tell her anything about him and Haru. Every single time she seemed to meet someone Louis always had to know who it was. He always wanted to know what they had done and how she thought of them.

Not once had the girl ever asked anything back to him. She never questioned him because she TRUSTED him and knew that anything he was doing was for her own good. Thinking about how he didn't seemed to trust her back hurt. But not nearly as much as not knowing what the two were to one another.

She would never admit it, she'd never say anything to anyone but...she wasn't as stupid as the deer liked to think. [F/n] had heard the rumors, about the dwarf rabbit and what she seemed to like to do in her free time. The proof being how Legosi had suddenly left the roof that day.

'I hate this'

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Are you ready to go [F/n]?"

"Yeah"

Legosi stared forward at the girl as she sat down behind one of the lights. Ever since she had gotten to the club he knew that something was more off about her. The depressed aura around her seemed to vanish from that morning, being replaced with something else he couldn't describe.