Chapter 1 : Part I - Lost

›› ›› ›› ›› ›› ›› ›› ›› ›› ›› ››

No one's POV

There is a storm happening, everyone in the ship are trying their best to not make the ship sink into the sea.

"Russia you need to go, IMMEDIATELY"

"but mother i-"

"RUSSIA! Please, keep these promise to me... Please.. Take care of your sisters and your baby brother.. Alirght" as the mother cried in tears, and Russia nodded.

As Russia took his siblings' hands to go to the other boat.

"brother? how bout mommy? Is she coming with us" as his young sister asked, then his young brother, wanted to go back to save their mother "Kazakhstan! Come here! Mother said to get out of here" Russia shouted

"NO! I don't wanna leave mommy here! She's gonna die with uncle and she.." Russia hushed his young brother then whispered "hey.. Everything will be alright... Your brother will still be here on your side" 

...

The storm isn't calming down, it is still roaring out and thunder was getting more scarier, Russia's siblings were scared, so Russia hugged them tightly so that they'll feel safe, then.. A big wave was coming right at them, then it came.

Their boat was almost destroyed , and russia's siblings were struggling to swim, Russia is a great swimmer, he then grabbed his siblings, and grabbed one of the peices of wood to make the boat, then try to go back to the boat, then something pulled his leg down to the sea

"BROTHER!!" they shouted

Russia was struggling to get free, he looked and it was an big octopus! He try to escape then saw one of peices of wood from the boat, he grabbed it and stabbed it on the octopus' tentacle.

Russia's POV

Finally, the octopus finally let go of me, I try to swim away from it, I will not look back, then I swimmed up to surface "BELARUS! UKRAINE! KAZAKHSTAN!!" i shouted their names and there's no sign of them, i looked back, there was a big wave behind me and it hit me, I went back down, I feel... Tired... Drowsy... Before I closed my eyes, I saw a beautiful nation, with a red stripe on the bottom, a blue stripe on top and a equilateral white triangle, and her right eye was glowing yellow like a sun.. I try gasped for air but.. My lungs are filled with water... I couldn't breathe....

Philippines' POV

I panicking, is this really a humane nation? Don't they breathe on the surface? Oh no he's drowning!! But my family needs me right now, ah frick I need to choose..

I acted quickly, I wrapped around my arms to his chest and swimming back to the surface.

Oh God...Gregorio is gonna kill me if I don't came there in time..

i went up to the surface and there's no storm happening anymore.. I look around if there's land on my surroundings.. and there's an island near by! "Finally! land" I said and swim to the land, damn he's so heavy like I'm just carrying a big rock.

finally! I made it to the island. I layed the humane nation on the sand, wow it really looks so peaceful in here..

I check his heartbeat, it's still beating but he still won't wake up. He looks so...so..stunning and handsome.. oh my god what am I thinking?!

I sighed and checked his heartbeat.. wait he's losing his heartbeat.. what do I do?!

I panicked and thinking quickly, then I thought.. about a knowledge I learned from my mother thought me that if humane nations couldn't breathe, I should give them a kiss? Are something called....C..P..R? Oh well it's the best thing I'll try

I kissed him lip to lip..

Russia's POV

Ugh..my head... I slowly opened my eyes, then I see a female nation kissing me, I am in shock

Then she stopped and I sat up. I was staring her eye to eye, she looks so beautiful, I blushed, then she got flustered and swim away, wait what?! She ha-

Then a wave came to make myself more wet, I rubbed my eyes and then she was gone, was I dreaming? Or was it real? "I can't believe there was a female that saved me.." Then I realized... Oh no my siblings! I stood up and shouted "UKRAINE! KAZAKHSTAN! BELARUS?!" Then I hear my own echo in the forest.. "fuck...I'm the worst brother.. they're lost and its my fault.." I looked at my locket and seeing my family picture, and held it tightly "I'm sorry mother..for not protecting them... I failed you..." I whimpered and cry.

I wiped my tears and said to myself  "keep yourself together Russia... You're all on your own in this island, you need to survive until someone came here to save me..oh wait. No one knows where the fuck I am, and I don't even know where I am also!" I growled and hear my stomach rumble. "Shit...I'm starving" i sighed "oh well I'll go find some coconuts and bananas atleast"

~end~

Total: 845 words