Part Two

Jack's POV (moments before part one)
***********
Jack was humming Jingle Bell Rock when he was decking the halls of Torchwood with a few more of his mistletoe traps. He was counting in his head the number of traps he had sprung so far against the members of his team and frowned slightly. By this time last year I had almost double... need to catch up. His thoughts shifted when he saw Owen with his nose shoved in a medical report heading in Jack's direction. Oh Owen don't you know it's dangerous to not watch where you are walking.....Jack smiled ducking to the side of the archway where he had just placed a small sprig of the white berried plant. Jack had work to do but this was too much fun and he hadn't gotten Owen this week yet. Just don't forget to duck afterwards, he reminded himself after the unfortunate, but glancing, blow he received from an angry Owen after his first ambush the week before. Owen was staring intently at his file not knowing that he was about to be 'Jack Attacked' as Tosh had named it. 3...2....1! Jack counted down in his head until Owen unknowingly walked into Jack's ambush. Before Owen could switch his gaze to the next paragraph in his file he felt a hand lift his face out from the file. His eyes grew wide when he saw who the hand was attached to and before Owen could try to escape Jack had crashed his lips into Owen's. Jack swiftly parted Owens mouth enough to give him a little tongue action, knowing that it would tick him off majorly. Jack's tongue retreated before Owen could chomp down in rage. Duck Jack. He mused to himself as he dodged the swing from Owen who then wiped his mouth annoyed. "Jack that's disgusting come on! How is this not harassment!?!?!" Backing away "it's the Christmas season Owen lighten up", he said chuckling. "You know there are some individuals who would kill for a bit of my tongue action", Jack added to annoy Owen. "Actually as I recall this guy I met on some moon a while back threatened to boil me in oil if I didn't kiss him....but I said hell no want to know why Owen?" Owen sighed knowing that Jack would tell him either way, so he sarcastically responded "oh Jack please tell me I'm dying to know." Jack ignored the sarcasm, "because Owen! He was a Vinvocci, green humanoids covered in spikes, can you imagine how painful that would have been for my face?" Owen rolled his eyes. "I told him, sir I take it upon myself not to make out with cacti and he got super offended", Jack ended. "Great story Jack can I go gargle with mouth wash now, God knows where your tongue has been", Owen shuddered. It's going to be in Ianto's mouth soon! Jack cheered to himself seeing Ianto looking around his desk frantically. That only meant one thing; Ianto was looking for the file Jack 'accidentally' put back in the file room as part of his plan for today's Ianto ambush. One place Ianto is always bound to end up in would be the file-room, which is why Jack had taken the liberty to hang some mistletoe in the doorway the previous week. Jack quickly added a point under Owen's name in the chalkboard he was using to keep score.
It now read. IANTO: 8 TOSHIKO: 0 OWEN: 3 GWEN: 4
The team members, excluding Jack, put money into a pot each year that went to whoever could get 'Jack Attacked' the least during December. It was Gwen's first Christmas at Torchwood and she wasn't off to a good start only ahead of Ianto who got dead last every year.
Jack snuck behind Ianto as he entered the file-room and was very, very successful in his ambush. Mission accomplished.

*************
I know the chapters are short so far but that's because I'm hopping back and forth between POV. Since they are short I can update with new parts sooner (: