Chapter 1

Right now Y/N is walking down the streets of the city aimlessly, thinking about the fact of monster race being together with humans for one month now. Jessica Gray is metaphoricaly glued to Asgore looking for any valid reason not to approve monster x human treaty, being one of the Anti-Monster Department. Y/N agreed, that the monsters have significantly weaker souls compare to most humans, but knew that it didn't mean they were inferior or weak by any stretch. After my long walk Y/N notices a girl about to be run over by a car.

-Y/N Pov-

I rushed faster then I thought I ever could and created a magic barrier out of determination. I saw Koru cheering me, while being hidden in my black jacket. I smile and release the barrier, lets just say the car was busted, but atleast I saved a life.

???: "That was AWESOME!!!"

I look back getting a closer look at the girl. Pink and purple clothing with brown boots and short brown hair with pink tips. I grew a small blush, because of the girls cute behaviour and looks, but I still try not to show it.

Y/N: *Sigh* "You should be more carefull next time. Who knows what would've happened, if I wasn't here. Anyway have a nice day pinkie~."

I turn back to walk, but my hand is suddenly grabbed roughly. I look back to see the Ambassador of monsters Chara (removing frisk alltogether) looking at me intensively.

Chara: "Hey there nice to meet you. I am Chara Dreemurr and two you are?"

Y/N: "Y/N Grey Rutrow... nice to meet you I guess Ms.Dreemurr..."

Chara: "Just call me Chara."

I then look at miss way too much pink.

???: "I-I am Bete Noire, but you can call me Betty."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you too Betty, but I have to get going or Miss AMD leader is going to ground me for being out for too long without her permission."

Chara: "Oh you are Miss Gray's son?"

Y/N: *Sigh* "yeah... I honestly am thinking that she is sometimes outright paranoid, but she means well."

Chara: "I was originally heading to her, so I can try convince her to sing the treaty."

We start walking.

Y/N: "heh Good luck, convincing her is like pushing a elephant alone without magic."

Koru: *silent laugh*

Y/N: *whispers* "shh. Koru no!"

Betty looks at me confused.

Betty: "Did you say something?"

I turn my attention to her slightly sweatdropping.

Y/N: "N-Nothing."

-timeskip-

Mom(Jessica): "I said... NO!!!"

I am currently slurping on a box of juice. I see chara 'talking' to mom trying to convince her that monsters deserve the same rights as humans. I looked at Chara unamused, since Mom is really stubborn, despite her soul slowly breaking, due to the... trauma from that time. She keeps the depression under the radar well, but I can see it clearly, since I spent most of my life with her.

Mom(Jessica): "I will NOT go to that reunion and I won't sign anything... Please leave."

Chara: "Monsters are my family now. I just want a world where monsters and humans can live in peace... You'd want your family to live in a peaceful world right?"

Both my and Moms eyes widen, because this made us remember many thing... many things we would rather forget... Mom looks at me and she seems to be thinking it through...