𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

After I was finished packing I walked down out of my dorm and saw Harry and Ron sitting and talking between themselves. I had already said goodbye to Fred, George and Hermione so all that's left was Ron and Harry.

"Hey guys," I said sitting down next to Harry on the couch.

"What time does the train leave?" Ron asked.

"In about half an hour I think," I said looking around and seeing students running all over the place. I never knew Easter was such a big deal here at Hogwarts.

"We'll walk you down to the train if you want," Ron suggested and I grinned. I went back up to my dorm to grab my trunk.

"Probably best to go early and find a compartment right?" I asked Gia and Scarlett and they shrugged.

I opened the door to our dorm. I called out to Ron, "Do you mind coming over here and stepping on the last stairs?"

Ron cautiously walked over and stepped on the stairs. As soon as he put his foot on the stairs to our dorm, the stairs turned into a slide. Ron looked shocked.

I took Scarlett's trunk and slid it down the slide. Gia then put her trunk on the slide and we watched it fall down to the bottom. Finally I put my trunk down and then sat on the slide and slid down. Scarlett and Gia followed me and fell on me when we were at the bottom. Harry and Ron helped us all up while we continued to laugh.

"How did you know that would happen Abby?" Harry laughed.

"Read about that one in Hogwarts: A History," I winked and grabbed my trunk. I started to walk and tapped my pockets. I left my wand on my bed.

I suddenly turned around, "You guys go ahead, I'll meet you at the train."

They all nodded and started to walk away. Once I grabbed my wand, I walked towards the portrait opening to leave the common room. I was only a few steps behind everyone when Fred and George approached the group.

I heard them say, "Let us help you with your trunks."

I rolled my eyes as they took Scarlett and Gia's trunks from them and walked with them to the train.

"Don't worry about me, I'll carry my own trunk," I muttered and tried to keep up with them.

On my way to the train, my trunk got stuck on some rocks and I tried my hardest to pull the trunk.

I heard laughter from behind me and turned around to see Malfoy carelessly dragging his trunk past me, not even bothering to offer some help.

"That son of a—" I cursed under my breath.

"Do you need help there?" A voice asked me. I looked to see Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan standing behind me. They were first years in Gryffindor with me.

"I'd love some help, thank you," I smiled at them and they each grabbed a side of my trunk.

On the way down we chatted, getting to know each other more. We finally arrived at the train and I spotted my brothers.

"Thank you so much again for the help. I'm Abby Weasley by the way," I said glancing back at the boys.

"Yeah we know. Ron's sister right?" Dean asked. I nodded.

"See you around Abby. Enjoy your holiday," They said and turned to walk back up to the castle.

"You too!" I called after them but I'm not sure if they heard me.

I joined my group of friends and Ron asked, "Why did you take so long?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "My trunk got stuck. Well goodbye guys."

I pouted as I gave Ron and Harry a hug. I gave my brothers and Harry one final wave as we got on the train. Scarlett, Gia and I quickly found a compartment and got comfortable.

I sat by the window and watched Hogwarts disappear. I know I'll only be gone for a week but I'm going to miss the castle.

The ride was long and about halfway through our conversation got interrupted by someone at our door. Can you guess who it was? Malfoy.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want, Malfoy?"

He opened his mouth and then closed it. Then he opened it and then closed it again. Without a word he closed our compartment door and left.

"Well that was odd," Scarlett said furrowing her eyebrows.

"I told you he was odd," I said and then continued to stare out the window. "I think I'm going to have a nap."

~~~

"Gin!" I screeched as I ran off the train. I got some strange looks from a few people around me but I didn't care.

"Abby!" Ginny yelled as we collided into a hug. "It's been forever since we saw each other."

"No hello for the woman who raised you?" Mum asked rolling her eyes. I immediately engulfed her into a bone-crushing hug.

"Mum I missed you so much," I said smiling at them. "Where's Dad?"

"Still at the ministry. You'll see your father tonight," Mum said as she guided us away from the platform.

"I thought we might apparate just this once since it's only the three of us. Hold on tight," Mum said and I felt a tugging sensation. Within seconds we were home. At the Burrow.

I'll never get sick of this place. It isn't much but it is home. We all walked inside and Mum started preparing lunch. Gin and I ran upstairs to gossip and I realized how much I actually missed my little sister.

I told her all about Hogwarts and she told me about Christmas in Romania with Charlie. Before we even realized it, it was supper already.

I walked downstairs to instantly be met with my Dad. I jumped into his arms.

"How's my favourite girl?" Dad asked me putting me down.

"Heard that," Mum and Ginny said at the same time. I started laughing.

"I'm great Dad. Happy to be home. How was work?" I asked him as we sat down at the table.

"Same old same old," Dad answered, starting to eat.

We had a surprisingly quiet meal altogether. Mum and Dad were asking me all about Hogwarts and I rambled on for what felt like hours.

"When will you go back to school?" Mum asked me when she was cleaning up.

"I was thinking on spending a week here and spending the first part of Easter Day here. Then I'll return to Hogwarts and hand-deliver those baskets," I said pointing to the Easter baskets Mum made for all of us. "Instead of Errol accidentally messing up the delivery."

"That's a great idea. I think the best way for you to get back to Hogwarts is by the floo network, right Arthur?" Mum asked Dad.

"It would probably be for the best. I could always take her in the Ford Anglia," Dad suggested placing himself on a couch.

"That would be wicked Dad," I grinned. "See you guys tomorrow."

I walked upstairs to my room with Ginny and got into my bed.