Chapter 3

Laf's POV:

I don't trust sleeping in the room, since there is a hole in the wall covered with glass that could easily break, someone could try and break it and take all of us away. I was not about to sleep there. Plus Alex and John were making out the whole time. I feel bad for Eliza, though I think she is doing just fine on her own. I quietly went down the stairs and saw Alexis sleeping. I didn't want to wake her, but I was too paranoid to sleep. I slipped next to her and held her in my arms until I fell asleep.(short POV I'm sorry)

Alexis POV:

Dang Laf is kinda cute when he sleeps. I woke up early and figured that I should make a group chat so we can keep track of each other and no one dies like Jane Seymour or Connor Murphy or, Dang it Alexis! Think of all the Heathers and Hamilton references you could've made! Oh well, I will never be satisfied. I took out my phone and started the group chat. 

Lexisgotareference: Yo wake up!

MacaroniAddict: what is the matter with you? It's nine in the morning

Mr.NonStop: Hey! Speak to her like that and I'll beat your head in

Peggles: Ok guys SHUT UP ALREADY! You guys are making this hard enough with Alexis especially when she has to handle your arguing

TheSurvivorCatherineParr: the only reason this is my name is because my name is Maiya and the actor for Catherine Parr in the West End musical's name is also Maiya.

Lexisgotareference: Five down I'm the final wife.

TheSurvivorCatherineParr: I saw him to the- ok I need to stop

Burr(SIR) Why am I here right now smh

JemmyJames: Me too, Burr, me too

Theo💜: I'm so hungry

Lexisgotareference: Ok umm, I may or may not have run out of food. The only thing I have is oatmeal. Would you guys be willing to eat it.

AngelicaAAAAAA: Sure

ElizAAAAAAA: Mkay

GayTurtleBoi🐢: I guess

I'mAGeneralWhEEEEEE:I'll pass

HereYe: Me too

Lexisgotareference: Guess those two will just eat a leftover chicken sandwich. Anyone else?

MacaroniAddict: I'll force myself to eat the oatmeal. I don't want to eat whatever the other thing was

I'mTheKingOfTheCastle: I'd rather starve, thank you very much.

WashingDad: Guys, you're being ungrateful. At least Alexis was so kind to take us all in so we didn't look like a bunch of fools. 

Lexisgotareference: It's fine Washington, anyways Lee, George and Seabury are starving and everyone else is eating. There's one sandwich left.

I'mAGeneralWhEEEEEE: I'll split it with Seabury.

Lexisgotareference: Maria, James, Philip, what about you?

Pippers😋:  I'll eat whatever you make

mArIA:^^^^^^^

Reynolds: No I'll just drink water if you have some

Lexisgotareference: Okay bye

Lexisgotareference has signed off

I shut off my phone and headed to the kitchen to start making the food. This time I felt like making pancakes. Am I forgetting something? MY PILLS! I ran upstairs to the bathroom with a glass of water. I took my pills out of the cabinet and put them in my mouth as I swallowed them with water. I was about to turn to the door when I see Thomas standing there. "AHHH THOMAS WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed. He just looked at me and asked, "What were those?" "Umm, these are my medications for-......never mind I'll just leave." He stepped in closer. "For what? What are they for?!" He started to yell. My vision went black for a second and I could only see darkness, until a male figure was in front of me, leaning closer to my body. My sight cleared and I saw it was my uncle.