°°°

I wake up in another room. I'm in a different shirt on. I lift it up and see that I have a bandadge on my side and a big purple and black bruise. I get up and stand up that's when I remember that I was bitten on the leg and feel the pain. I almost scream but I hold it back and keep walking towards the door. I open the door and enter a large hallway at the end there are stairs. I start to walk towards the stairs to find the door. I hobble down the stairs. The stairs opened up to a living room at the end.

The green eyed boy was on the couch in the living room. He hears me and turns his head. He was quickly in front of me and pulls me into a hug. Sparks fly when he touches me. It felt good even though it also hurt I wanted him to stay right there, but then I realized he technically kidnapped me. Even though he also saved me. I push away from him and he looks at me with hurt in his eyes.

"What are you doing out of bed? You are in no way shape or form to be out of bed!" He then picks me up into his arms and starts to bring me to the room I was in earlier.

"Um excuse me, but who the hell are you?" He seemed to be offended by my words like I should know who he was.

"Oh sorry I forgot your the new girl. I'm Zylen." He replied.

"Can you bring me home my parents must be so worried right now."

"No. Mine."

Did he really just say 'no' to me? "Um Yes, and that was weird."

"No."

"Why not?"

"You are mine and you have to be safe." He sets me on the bed softly.

I yell,"I do not belong to you! You sun of a bitch!"

"You should get some rest Cara you are hurt." He puts the blanket over me.

He then leaves the room to let me sleep. Like I would take orders from him. I got up out of bed one more time but being more careful. I came down the stairs without any noise. Zylen wasn't even in the living room actually I didn't know where he was.

I actually it make to the door and try to open it but it was locked. Damn why did he have to be smart?

I go through the living room and it opened up to a back door. I put my hand on the handle and just when I was about to turn the knob I was pulled back. There were sparks when the person touched me I scream and the person lifts me up into their arms. It was Zylen, of course.

"What are you doing?" Zylen said in an annoyed tone.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I say while trying to ignore the sparks that are running through my body.

"You should be sleeping right now." he said through gritted teeth.

"Excuse me! But I think I have the right to leave!" I raised my voice to a yell.

"No you don't. You have to stay with me." I slap him. His eyes turn black but go back to his calming green eyes. He puts me down on the couch and sits next to me. He pulls me into him. His hand holding onto my waist like I was going to disappear.

"What about sleep aren't I supposed to be sleeping?" I try and get up but he just pulls me closer and holds on tighter.I felt safe in his arms.

"You can sleep here if you are actually going to sleep."  He smiles at his decision. I was actually really tired and since he wouldn't let go of me go I layed my head down on his shoulder and doze off.

                                                  °°°
The girl Sara was running. I still couldn't see who she was running from. She starts running towards a house. She hides in a closet. The door bursts open and she holds her breath. The foot steps are getting closer and closer. The footsteps stop in front of the closet. The closet door opens.