New Guy

Hey Readers thank you so much for helping my pick what lanes mate was gonna be. It helped so much and i hope had fun doing it. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE ONE WHO WON MystingCloud

*Lane’s POV*

            I stormed out of Ash’s house with tears falling down my face. Whipped them roughly on my sleeve as I got into my car. I slammed my car door behind me and shoved the key into the ignition before puling out of the driveway. I know it was a good idea to drive when I was upset because I always seemed to drive fast and pull risky moves on the road, but I didn’t care it made me feel better. Nothing bad happened every time I did so why would this time be any different right? I turned down a dirt road that led me to a place that always seem to calm me down. I smirk slightly when no one else was on the road or so I thought. I gunned the gas and went at least 100 miles per hour.

Half way down the road I didn’t see the guy standing in the middle of the road before it was to late. I hit the guy but it was like hitting a brick wall, making my car go out of control and into the ditch. I groaned in pain and looked out m used to be windshield, all I could see was smoke coming from my engine.

“Hey kid? Kid! Are you alright?” Someone asked from the driver side. I didn’t even hear the person open the door. I looked over at the guy and got lost in his golden eyes. He had shaggy black hair and had a very broad built. I licked my dry lips so I could speak but what came out was a hiss of air as a sharp pain moved up from shoulder all the way up to my head. The guy sighed frustrated and carefully picked up my limp body. I groaned and glared up at him. I was not the type to be carried and I was not going to let this sexy beast carry me. I wiggled in his arms, trying to make him let me go but he tightened his grip making my yelp.

 “You’re going to stay in my arms so I can take you to the hospital and if you keep moving you’ll hurt even more.” He grumbled as he started walking down the dirt road with me I n his arms. I sighed and just stayed, not like I had a choice or anything. “What is your name kid?” the guy asked.

 “My names…Lane” I said slowly as my eyes started to feel extremely heavy. “What is your name?” The guy snorted at my question and continued walking. My eyes then finally closed into a deep painful slumber.

*Next Morning*

*Mystery guy POV*

            I Sat in the chair that was up against the wall of the hospital room with my mate lying in the hospital bed. It’s funny how something so tragic as a car crash could bring something so great. I smirked, as I looked at my mates very well built body. You could tell just by his looks he was a very dominant character but that will change. With me he will just melt in the palm of my hand. The body stirred grabbing my attention back to Lane such a sexy name just like mine. ;)

“W-where am I?” Lane asked, looking around the room until his eyes landed on me. I smirked at the boy and stood from the chair, walking over to his bed.

“You’re in what’s called a hospital because you crashed your vehicle late last night Lane.” Lane looked at me confused until realization hit him. “You’re the one that brought me here aren’t you?”

“Yes, yes I did. Oh and my names Shalen”............