Chapter 11~fun + games🦋

-worldstar money *slowed down version* (by joji) 💞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{heyyy so if you want to,,can you pls check out my other reddie story that i'm probably going to start writing after this chapter is finished:) it's gonna be mainly a texting au and it will explain the storyline in the bio <3 ty }
————————————————————-

The 7 losers were now in their big tent, Bill's parents were in the tent that was on the other side of the camping site as there was no room for them to place the tents next to each other. All of them were just chilling while in their separate conversations. Bev and Ben were chatting while Bill, Mike and Eddie were just having a laugh. Stan was sat on his own on his phone while Richie was sitting outside for some 'fresh air'. Stan was listening to music with his earphones in until he got a notification from Richie. What now, Stan thought to himself as he opened the message.

Richie + Stan

Richie: *sent voice message*
Stan: tf?
Richie: listen to it with your earphones in!! don't let anyone listen.
Stan: okay jeez
*5 mins passed*
Stan: jeez man, are you okay
Richie: yeah i'm fine, i just hope eds doesn't hate me
Stan: he seems happy so i think your fine
Richie: okay cheers
Stan: bro, come inside
Stan: we're all thinking of playing a game
Richie: what kind of game
Stan: 7 minutes in heaven or truth or dare
Richie: okay cool but there's no closet in the tent for us to play truth or dare
Stan: bills saying about us all sitting in the other big room and which ever 2 people gets picked, they have to go into the other room and into a bedroom and pull up the zip.
Richie: okay then, i'll come in one sec
read

Richie walked into the tent after that and saw everyone sitting next to each other as if they were waiting for him. "We're playing t-t-truth is dare," Bill stuttered as Richie took a seat next to Stan. "Okay cool," Richie replied.
"Who wants to g-g-go first then?"
"I will," Stan offered.
"Okay, truth or dare?" Bev questioned.
"truth."
"Boringggg," Eddie muttered under his breathe and Richie smiled a little.
"Okay uhmm, why didn't you want to kiss the girl like last month?" Bev asked. She was always good at quickly thinking of truths.
"Seriously? Because i didn't like her that much."
lF-f-fair enough. Who's go next?"
"Eddie should go and do a dare seen as truths are 'boring' " Stan suggested.
"Okay, i will do dare then," Eddie replied proudly.
"I've got the perfect dare then," Stan started. "I dare you to make out with Richie." The group all gasped, only apart from Bev and Stan. Richie and Eddie didn't gasp, they just froze at how sneaky Stan was. "You sure you wanna do that?" questioned Mike.
"Yeah, i'm not gay so it won't mean anything," Eddie quickly replied as he stood up and plopped down next to Richie. Eddie just sat and turned his body to face Richie.
"Kiss him then," ordered Bev with a giggle. Eddie faced her and rolled his eyes and quickly turned back to Richie. He mouthed the word "sorry" before he leaned in and aggressively pushed his lips into Richie's. They were making out for about a minute until Bill told them to stop. Their lips slowly separated after they heard Bill's voice and the room went quiet. "What? It's only a dare," Eddie said to everyone as he got up and sat back to where he was sitting before. It's only a kiss.. Richie repeated in his head. It's only a kiss..yeah i'm not gay so it won't mean anything.. fuck. me and eddie have kissed about 3 times now and i don't fucking get him. Does he like me? Is he just confused? Should i try to forget about him because i stg this kid is making me lose my mind.. Richie's thoughts were stuck lingering around in the back of his head. His thoughts were distracting him from the game, he didn't join in or listen or anything. He just sat in silence while repeating all the words that Eddie had said. It's only a dare.. I'm not gay so it won't mean anything..