Chapter Six

When I decided to think about my hero costume, I didn't think it was going to be this hard. And yes, I'm designing me costume cause I passed. Just received the letter this morning when Papa came bargin' in my room with his wings flapping slightly in either excitement or nervousness, but his face looked totally neutral making me sweatdrop at his unintentional display of expression.

My phone rang once and I didn't hesitate to pick it up, knowing only three people are in my contacts. "Tenshi-chan! I passed! I passed! Can you believe it?! I PASSED!" I pulled the phone away from my ear, instantly regretting that I didn't leave it on speaker. "Yeah love, I believe it. So? What class you on?" She paused for a while, probably forgetting it for a sec.

"Class 1-A..? Yeah, yeah! 1-A!" Knew it. "What about you Tenshi-chan?" I hummed, letting her feel the suspense. "I..." I smirked as I heard her breath hitch. "Passed." I could totally hear smiling in relief. "Whaddya think about your soulmate, love? 'Ya think he passed?" I was also curious and I'm not entirely sure myself as I haven't been there to witness what got Raka-chan so much in awe. "Well, I do know... But I'm hoping!" Yeah, that's the spirit, love.

"I'll pray for him to God." I snickered. If she was here beside me, I'm sure she'd smack my head then and there. Gotta love 'em heavenly jokes.

"Girl, I am your God." Silence came and after that we bursted out laughing. Not even sure if the whole conversation had any sense.

"Hey love, 'ya got any ideas on your costume yet? I'm itchin' to just let Papa handle it but he said I need to do it so I know what I need." I complained slightly, feeling tired when my brain isn't really used for school. Nah nah, I'm smart. Call that braggin' cause it is. I'm just lazy. But hey, nobody's perfect.

"I'm thinking of some pink and black bodysuit and some wide pink heels? Whaddya think?" I hummed at that, actually thinking about it.

"Go ahead love, you'll look like you're one of the easiest person to talk to. Cute too." I added in and smirked. "Ooh, getting flirty with me, dear?" She said with a fake sultry tone. We just laughed and talked some more.

"Hey, didn't you say your wings were sensitive? Why not make an armor for them? It'd be totally cool!" It's actually a good idea.

"Wait love, I'll write it down." And I did. "Go on, love." I urged her to suggest more. I heard her hum as she thought about it. "What about a body suit like mine? Just give your wings some space and give your joints some armor too. How about that?" She's so good at giving suggestions that I'm feeling bad for myself. I felt my wings flutter in slight excitement as I imagine what the costume would look like.

"That's a great idea, love! Wait wait, I'll write it down first." As I wrote it down, I then remembered that I need some sort of natural light and some heat too in order to last a battle. "How about a black body suit or a rubber body suit?" I asked, seeing as she was much better at fashion than me. "Black body suit." Ok, I really want comfort in my suit or else I'll be having some trouble with fighting. "I'll make it a turtle neck, sleeveless and backless. I'll wear some elbow armor and rubber gloves. I'll also need some aviator glasses seeing as I'm always gonna fly or some shit and some earmuffs to keep my ears warm and safe from being deaf by the wind speed and my damned needle's explosions..." By then, I was only talking to myself, actually forgetting about Raka-chan on the phone.

"You'll still be upgrading your hero suit ya know? It can start off as something simple such as this so no need to think about it too much for now." She said to me once she realized I was in my own world. I snapped out of it and smiled. "Say, Raka-chan, how bout we train?" And she almost agreed instantly.

"When and what time?

*TIME SKIP*

"Now, Raka-chan, to the field we go!" I picked the field cause of obvious reasons. One, is that we can freely use our quirk there without having eyes on us all the time. Papa took me there to race with me. Two, is that we'll need as much space as we can have considering her quirk can make anything float and of course, I fly. Last one is because I need natural light.

"Yes ma'am!"

And off we go to the field.

"Think of any ways to benefit our quirk?" Don't be too hasty Raka-chan.

"We haven't even changed our clothes yet." I didn't give a care in the world as I started shamelessly stripping out in the field. "W-wait Tenshi-chan! There's nobody here? You sure about that?" I just nodded before neatly folding my shirt and placing it inside the bag before doing the same to my pants. "Alright then!" It wasn't long before she did the same.

What? We're both girls.

After being done with my backless training sleeveless shirt, I turned to Raka-chan who was still getting changed. "Looking hot, love!" I whooped and smirked at her, seeing her do the same. If I hadn't known better, I might've thought she was lesbian. I was hella glad that this girl isn't that focused on love and other shit. I can't really relate to relationships because I haven't seen one with my own eyes, the pure relationships. Mama died after she birthed me so I don't really know how this love thing works.

"How'd you suggest we do this, Raka-chan?" I asked, already having one in mind but wanting to hear hers first as to not be obnoxious. And I really trust her decisions.

"How about I try using my quirk on you as you try to fly down. Force yourself on the ground. Then tomorrow, we'll do what you have in mind." She stated, putting a finger on her chin. Wait-

"T-Tomorrow?" Was not expecting that at all. I think she just realized that she just scheduled that on her own which I don't actually mind. "I-I MEAN I-IF Y-YOU ONLY WANT T-TO!" I just chuckled at her and draped my wing over her head. "I'd love to, Raka-chan!" I grinned at he red face before spreading my wings.

"Let's get to trainin' then, love!"

______________________________________

cutie_booseoksoon30