Chapter 7

Helena was unresponsive in the days following Fenrir's death, she never left her room nor did she attend any lessons, teachers had tried to gain access to the room but had been shocked by the amount of powerful wards put on it by the young girl, they finally stopped after a Howler sent to each teacher personally by Tom threatened them to leave her alone. Yet for some reason the only people allowed in her room was the Marauders, they were seen exiting and entering the dungeon on numerous occasions and nobody could figure out how they were such good friends with the Slytherin princess, yet a week after the funeral, Helena, albeit reluctantly, was pulled to the Great Hall by the boys, everyone at Slytherin chuckled at their leaders mutinous face as she was deposited at the table and patted on the head by Sirius and Remus, Peter sent her a small smile while James hugged her small frame. "Wait up for us, we have Muggle studies after breakfast." She nodded quietly and smiled at him earning a smirk at her from the messy haired boy, who made his way back to the Gryffindor table.

"Why in Godric's name are you consorting with her!" Marlene whisper screamed at the boys, "Because Mckinnon, she's our friend." Sirius said plainly, going back to his oatmeal, only to freeze when he felt a slither up his leg, looking down he found Salazar, Helena's familiar carrying a plate of bacon for the boys to eat. The snake made itself comfortable on James's shoulders and fell asleep, making the rest of the Gryffindor's shudder, "There isn't a rule that says inter-house friendship is prohibited." Remus said quietly as he sipped on his hot chocolate, "And anyway, she just lost her best friend, she deserves some company." Lily, whom had been quiet so far, burst, "COMPANY! that little snake didn't need any company. she has a whole den filled off company, cant you four just stay away from her, she deserved it being the sister of You-Know-Who!" The entire hall was silent by then, except for laboured breathing coming from Lily, "Evans I would suggest you sit down before you hurt yourself." Helena said, turning around curtly and looking at her boredly, "Nobody was speaking to you Riddle." She said hotly, making Helena chuckle slightly, "True, but you were talking about me." She woke up and walked to the Gryffindor table as Salazar slithered around her, "You were the one who sent Severus after me, what lies did you spurt Evans? That you were unhappy with my closeness to James, that James was the man you love, or that Severus needed to hurt me as I hurt you?" The boys looked at Lily shocked as the girl stood there, red faced as Helena continued, her eyes melding into red before one became black with leaking sludge, and she spoke with two voices and not one. "You think I didn't know you were watching James and I that night in the corridor, you think I wasn't having you tailed Evans! Fenrir..." her breath came out shaky as she continued, "Fenrir was our best friend, the only person who understood what it was like living with two personalities, one everyone saw and the one kept hidden away, he saw you, watched you, and heard you! You were gonna hurt me, wanted James to yourself to fulfil what prophecy exactly Lily? There isn't any prophecy with the name Lily Evans in the department, but funny enough there is one for me and for James. Is that what you were trying to hide you little muggleborn!" She screamed, the entire hall in silence, no one dared to move or breath for fear that would hurt them next.

Dumbledore watched Helena and mentally cursed, he had killed the wrong person, the werewolf was nothing more than a pawn, a bodyguard to the chosen girl, but then who was the person that completed her soul? Helena snapped her fingers, a house elf dressed in a blue dress appeared in front of her, "Tilla, I need the box my brother keeps in his study, tell him I asked." The elf named Tilla, bowed and disappeared with a crack, reappearing moments later with a box. "Thank you Tilla, now James, this is yours. A seer came to my brother when I was 5 and handed this to me, I've listened and memorised it a million times, and now I realise it was meant for you and the boys." James took it in his hands and opened the box, a face covered in a black cloak appeared and opened its mouth to speak.

"Before the end of March 1960, a boy was born to parents stuck in the light, growing up he would follow the path of 'righteousness' and become loving and kind. When he starts his years as an independent, he would meet friends, a grim, a secret and a rat, they would compliment his leadership qualities better than anyone, and when the full moon rises, he will stand proud as King of the forests. When he is 16 he will meet the woman he was born to love, the woman he was born for, together they will create an army so great, that the evil which is hidden will have nothing left. The stag and white doe shall be reunited.

James blinked twice as he looked at Helena, she was biting her lip and smiled a bit, "My 16th birthday was a month ago, on the day you and I fought, I didn't understand why I felt so unhappy when you were mad at me until my brother played the prophecy for me. You are the reason I started ageing James." James smiled at her and pulled her into embrace, "It would seem I was born to love you Ms. Riddle." The boys all laughed at her red face as Lily shouted, "But James you're my boyfriend!" He turned to Lily with a bored look, "Oh Evans, we are done." He said, making Helena slightly snicker before Dumbledore rose, "Get them they are dangerous." Helena grabbed onto the Marauders and nodded to her followers before looking Dumbledore in the eye, "Till we meet again old man." And she disapparated with the boys along with the entirety of Slytherin.